- - - - -

DVD night

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:42 AM

A re run of the Leigh away game on Saturday 1st June will be shown on Wednesday 5th June in the Cappers bar. Doors open at 7pm to commence at 7.30pm. Get yourselves down and support your club.
Im Fev and im proud

#2 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

A re run of the Leigh away game on Saturday 1st June will be shown on Wednesday 5th June in the Cappers bar. Doors open at 7pm to commence at 7.30pm. Get yourselves down and support your club.

And which DVD would that be, Maureen? ;) Any chance of a commission being paid to Leigh? ;)

#3 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 949 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

And which DVD would that be, Maureen? ;) Any chance of a commission being paid to Leigh? ;)

Without putting words in MaureenT-k mouth, I would think its the one that Leigh gave to Fev as a record of the game in case of any action required by the RFL judiciary. Every away team HAS to be given this DVD as instructed by the RFL. And I didn't notice in the original post where any mention of cost to see it was mentioned.Could well be free entry, pop across and watch it again, I am sure they will make you very welcome.
WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#4 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

Without putting words in MaureenT-k mouth, I would think its the one that Leigh gave to Fev as a record of the game in case of any action required by the RFL judiciary. Every away team HAS to be given this DVD as instructed by the RFL. And I didn't notice in the original post where any mention of cost to see it was mentioned.Could well be free entry, pop across and watch it again, I am sure they will make you very welcome.

Thanks for that Colin, yes it's free of charge as its our own clubhouse and not rented from the Council :-))))

Edited by Maureen T-k, 04 June 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#5 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

No thanks Colin. Saturday's memories are still fresh - and painful!

#6 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

Thanks for that Colin, yes it's free of charge as its our own clubhouse and not rented from the Council :-))))

Fair enough Maureen. The DVD is usually given 'For coaching purposes only'. We'll have to be more savvy, as we are showing games on Leigh Centurions TV - a 'pay to view' service, at £3.50 per month. We would have hoped to have hundreds of Fev subscribers, after Saturday - why do you think we let you win? (only losing pay to fork out and a good income from you lot! ;) )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users