Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Stadium developments

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#181 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:18 PM

Hi Andy,

We will hopefully have some news soon.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#182 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 972 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

Hi Andy,

We will hopefully have some news soon.

Thanks for the quick reply,hope it's good news when it comes.

#183 Wilsden Ram

Wilsden Ram
  • Coach
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

Turnstiles & Toilets will be in place before next season.

Footings should be prepared in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

The location will be where the Flagpole used to be.

#184 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

The location will be where the Flagpole used to be.

Oh No! What are you going to run your white flag up now?

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#185 muddyfunster

muddyfunster
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:39 AM

I know I keep banning on about this but I still think there should be an area for the kids. As the grass to the side of the badger bar had gone how about the opposite corner?

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/

name.png

#186 Wilsden Ram

Wilsden Ram
  • Coach
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

Good to see the child back on here, now that the Dogs have won a few games.

Is this the same PM who implied that the Eastern Terrace would never
be completed as we had run out of money?

#187 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

Is this the same PM who implied that the Eastern Terrace would never
be completed as we had run out of money?

No that was a different idiot, you should ignore him :lol:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#188 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 875 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

On Sunday I noticed the building work continues. Anyone know what the concrete slab on the outside of the fence line near the main stand is going to be ? On the other side of the fence looks like something else is being built and then possibly something else in the corner between the south stand and new terrace.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#189 Wilsden Ram

Wilsden Ram
  • Coach
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:39 PM

The Concrete Slab is the base for the Eastern Terracing Turnstiles and Toilet Block.

Between the South Stand and the new terrace will be an area for a Refreshment Van
for use by spectators on the new Terrace if the area is isolated for a particular game.

The only way that the new Terrace can be added to the capacity of the ground is by
having the ability to isolate the area from the covered areas and to have separate Turnstiles,
Toilets and Refreshment Facilities.

There is also a possibility of further facilities in this area to service the training pitch
to be provided when the Housing Development is hopefully completed.

#190 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 875 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:50 PM

Thanks WR.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#191 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

The Concrete Slab is the base for the Eastern Terracing Turnstiles and Toilet Block.

Between the South Stand and the new terrace will be an area for a lRefurbishmentRefreshment Van
for use by spectators on the new Terrace if the area is isolated for a particular game.

The only way that the new Terrace can be added to the capacity of the ground is by
having the ability to isolate the area from the covered areas and to have separate Turnstiles,
Toilets and Refreshment Facilities.

There is also a possibility of further facilities in this area to service the training pitch
to be provided when the Housing Development is hopefully completed.

Does that mean we can finally say goodbye to the eyesore that is the Badger bar, when work is completed around that area?
About the Housing Development, it said in the club programme on Sunday that the club was expecting some news around now, hope some positive news comes soon.

#192 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,476 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

The ground is starting to look really good and this reflects upon the hard work that has and is being put in by a small group of dedicated volunteers.

Well done to you all!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#193 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:53 AM

The ground is starting to look really good and this reflects upon the hard work that has and is being put in by a small group of dedicated volunteers.

Well done to you all!

Ditto that.

#194 morti

morti
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

its gone quiet on the housing development front,thought the club would of heard something by now,end of july was mentioned

#195 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

Says on the front page of the Huddersfield Examiner that the housing development will be given the go ahead this week, exciting times for the mighty rams, UTR.

#196 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 446 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

Any news of any developments on the housing front,I know it was up yesterday in front of planning council??

#197 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:38 AM

It has been passed by the council. It now has to go to the Secretary of state to look over. That can take up to two months, but that should be a formality.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#198 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 446 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

Thanks for that positive news BE!!

#199 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 446 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:53 AM