Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

HUNSLET WARRIORS

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

Can they go up to second this week?

#2 LONGMAN

LONGMAN
  • Coach
  • 824 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

Can they go up to second this week?

In a word no.

Dudley Hill have improved over the last few weeks haveing got some of their players back from injuries etc.

Also i think East Leeds will atke the spoils at Milford.

#3 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

They can this week but eastleeds will turn the pre maddonas over

#4 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

pre madonnas? :no:

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#5 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

It's gone awfully quite that way in the past season, maybe because they are not the best in leeds anymore

#6 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

It's gone awfully quite that way in the past season, maybe because they are not the best in leeds anymore

Just remind me what score was at east Leeds and warriors 1st encounter?

Think you'll find warriors have already beat them this year....... So if there is a team better than the warriors in Leeds it certiainly isn't east Leeds!

Now get back with your bottle of cider on east end park you gloyt!

#7 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

Or maybe they just can't be ar**d replying to some ignoramus who doesn't know the difference between pre maddona (before the singer ??) and prima donna and finds difficulty in differentiating between quite and quiet.

#8 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

if east Leeds win,   Hunslet will  av had 12 out injured, weddings, stag dos, etc,no doubt !!

#9 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

1st encounter finished 10-4 east leeds "supposedly" held up over the line 4 times, your team needs the win today otherwise east leeds go 3 points clear with a game in hand

#10 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

if east Leeds win,   Hunslet will  av had 12 out injured, weddings, stag dos, etc,no doubt !!

Not you again saddo. Do you sit by your PC and wait with bated breath for someone to post something about Hunslet Warriors so you can come on here and slag them off. It was only a matter of weeks ago that you stated that it's always teams from Leeds that drag our game into the gutter so I wouldn't have thought you were a fan of East Leeds (the clue is in their name, they come from Leeds) Oh I forgot they're playing Warriors today so you'll be right behind them.! As several people said before zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

#11 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

Not you again saddo. Do you sit by your PC and wait with bated breath for someone to post something about Hunslet Warriors so you can come on here and slag them off. It was only a matter of weeks ago that you stated that it's always teams from Leeds that drag our game into the gutter so I wouldn't have thought you were a fan of East Leeds (the clue is in their name, they come from Leeds) Oh I forgot they're playing Warriors today so you'll be right behind them.! As several people said before zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

not really bothered who wins mate..dnt take much interst in that league much !!

#12 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

1st encounter finished 10-4 east leeds "supposedly" held up over the line 4 times, your team needs the win today otherwise east leeds go 3 points clear with a game in hand

What I'm saying is how can you say east Leeds is the best team in Leeds if they've already been beat by a Leeds team?

If warriors win today they will have done the double on them........ Will you still be saying east Leeds is the best team In Leeds?

#13 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

E leeds 16 warriors 20 . That's all I'm saying

#14 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

They can this week but eastleeds will turn the pre maddonas over

Oh dear oh dear the warriors doing the double over the supposed best team in Leeds.

What you think about this redandwhitearmy??

The 'pre madonnas' doing a job on your team!

#15 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

Good to see the Warriors going about their business. Still it won't be enough for some idiots on here.

I'm not saying the Warriors are the best team in Leeds, however I will say East Leeds certainly aren't

Sismudge get back in your hole. Redandwhitearmy it's time to stop showing yourself up.

#16 Artful Dogger

Artful Dogger
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

best team in leeds jus got beat AGAIN by warriors and warriors had a man sent off! the table dosent lie

#17 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

best team in leeds jus got beat AGAIN by warriors and warriors had a man sent off! the table dosent lie

But no mention that East Leeds were down to 11 men at one stage and came back from 16-0 down

Decent game which could have boiled over on a few occasions, ref let the Warriors get away with 3 bad lifting tackles early on which led to bth sides taking a few liberties until he had no option to yellow crd an Easts player for a high tackle which was worse than it looked as the winger ducked into it but no doubtion it deserved the card as the are was swinging, another yellow for East and a red for the Warriors, credit to both sets of players though who did well to keep their cool, in the end probably a fair result but no one could have argued if it would have stayed at 16-16

#18 Artful Dogger

Artful Dogger
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

no 1 mentioned warriors down to 12 neither the high shot by easts was a out an out stiff arm suprised the kid hasnt got whiplash but good hard game warriors worthy winners in end!

#19 warrior2

warrior2
  • Coach
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:10 AM

But no mention that East Leeds were down to 11 men at one stage and came back from 16-0 down

Decent game which could have boiled over on a few occasions, ref let the Warriors get away with 3 bad lifting tackles early on which led to bth sides taking a few liberties until he had no option to yellow crd an Easts player for a high tackle which was worse than it looked as the winger ducked into it but no doubtion it deserved the card as the are was swinging, another yellow for East and a red for the Warriors, credit to both sets of players though who did well to keep their cool, in the end probably a fair result but no one could have argued if it would have stayed at 16-16

#20 bountyhunter

bountyhunter
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:26 AM

one day all the haters might just say well done warriors u was the better side,instead of saying it and putting a but at end of it,we've started to use a moto down at warriors it goes like this "make your haters your motavators"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users