Cameras

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Red Willow

Red Willow
  • Coach
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

Has anyone installed a web cam or such to a bird box? I can see bird boxes on sale for £50 or £60 but that seems a lot.

Every year we have blue #### nesting and I'd love to have a look at the chicks in a springwatch kind of way. 

#2 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,124 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

You can buy complete kits, box, camera lights leads etc. for £40-£60.

Just bang nest box camera etc. in a search engine and you should find them complete with instructions.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#3 Shadow

Shadow
  • Coach
  • 8,054 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

Has anyone installed a web cam or such to a bird box? I can see bird boxes on sale for £50 or £60 but that seems a lot.

Every year we have blue #### nesting and I'd love to have a look at the chicks in a springwatch kind of way. 

Any one else think the sweary filter may be set a little too sensitively?

I'm heading off to s####horpe later

Edited by Shadow, 07 June 2013 - 02:04 PM.

God Rides a Harley but the Devil rides a Ducati!

#4 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

I'm sure there is a joke in there about hidden cameras and watching for ##### in there somewhere. :ph34r:

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users