Mariano returns

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

Been told that Frankie has gone back to wakefield does anyone know if this is true. I was told directly from CP that he was here until the end of the season and could only be recalled for cup matches which Wakey got knocked out of so what has gone wrong.

If this is true cannot see the point in telling us fans one thing and then another happen why not be told that he can be called back when we get him fit and ready for Wakey This happened with Ellis last year but was told it wouldn't happen this time. but it may have

Might as well give someone a chance that is already at Fev and wants to play for us instead of letting Wakey use us its ok having good players come in but we need them for the season

Anyway after this rant I my be wrong can someone confirm

Edited by jt, 08 June 2013 - 02:57 PM.

#2 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,155 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

Been told that Frankie has gone back to wakefield does anyone know if this is true. I was told directly from CP that he was here until the end of the season and could only be recalled for cup matches which Wakey got knocked out of so what has gone wrong.
If this is true cannot see the point in telling us fans one thing and then another happen why not be told that he can be called back when we get him fit and ready for Wakey This happened with Ellis last year but was told it wouldn't happen this time. but it may have
Might as well give someone a chance that is already at Fev and wants to play for us instead of letting Wakey use us its ok having good players come in but we need them for the season
Anyway after this rant I my be wrong can someone confirm

According to the Wakefield website Frankie is named in their side against Salford, and the same article states we have Vince Mellors in return

Edited by Maureen T-k, 08 June 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,155 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

Just been officially announced on Rovers website re this matter
Im Fev and im proud

#4 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

Can't see Wakey giving us a better player and taking a weaker one back Don't see point in agreeing deals if we not going to stick to them

Interesting to see what CP says about this deal

#5 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

If he's not here for the rest of the season, use him for the next 6 weeks until we've played Fax, Batley & Sheffield, then send him back!  

#6 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

been told today at work signed for cas next season ?? see powell got there first again

#7 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

Wouldn't surprise me If he has gone there next year he obviously only came to Fev because of the coach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users