TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Results 8/06/13

ncl

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

Millom 26-16 Waterhead

#2 bountyhunter

bountyhunter
  • Coach
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

warriors 42-34 dudley hill

#3 dinosore

dinosore
  • Coach
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

St.Pats 32 v York Acorn 24

#4 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

Lock Lane 18-10 Wath Brow.

#5 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:12 PM

Skirlaugh 10 28 West Hull

#6 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

Skirlaugh got a good hiding today

#7 Harrison's barmy army

Harrison's barmy army
  • Coach
  • 353 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

28-10 hardly a good hiding !

#8 Harrison's barmy army

Harrison's barmy army
  • Coach
  • 353 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hull Dockers 22 -30 Siddal

Good game today could have gone either way in my opinion credit to Siddal top side who know how to grind out wins

#9 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

Skirlaugh was never in the game very poor team dint wonna know when it got tuff

Edited by The master, 08 June 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#10 super_reff

super_reff
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

Woolston 92-20 Peterlee
www.procompress.co.uk

#11 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

Myton beat a very poor bridge side, 36-0 credit to myton though their got the job done

#12 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

Skirlaugh was never in the game very poor team dint wonna know when it got tuff

That is not how I saw it mate, West deserved the win without a doubt as Skirlaugh looked fatigued possible due to the game on Tuesday. Nothing came off for Skilraugh & some murder balls went out, however the only player that really impressed me for West was the number 7 (class act). Skiralugh lost 2 players to West one & did fairly well considering one of those was a prop. I also thought that young prop for Skirlaugh went well again (some-one said he was only 19 yrs old!) and he gave as good as he got from West Hulls number 8 when he punched him, in the end it ended up Skiralugh 10 men to West 11. I doubt many teams will be troubled by West Hull this season which is a shame as I have to admit I do have a soft spot for Wests, hopefully they will get stronger and become a bit more of a force.

#13 tim2

tim2
  • Coach
  • 8,378 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

Some big scores in div 3

North Derbyshire Chargers - join the stampede

Marathon in 2015 - the hard work starts now

#14 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,984 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Woolston 92-20 Peterlee

You've got to hand it to Peterlee. They keep turning up and to score twenty points was a great effort too. :clapping:

rldfsignature.jpg

#15 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

Thatto Heath 50 v 4 Leigh Miners

Leigh Miners suffered their heaviest defeat in a long time yesterday afternoon when they went down 50-4 against Thatto Heath on a boiling hot day in St Helens. It was Miners who started the brighter in the opening ten minutes having all of the field position being camped on the Thatto half in attack and when defending forcing the home side into errors inside their own half, but with all of the possession Miners had they was unable to do anything with it as their attack was poor and against the run of play with Thatto under pressure inside their own half they swung the ball out wide and made a break, with plenty of support players pushing through Thatto scored their first try to give them a 6-0 lead. The home side scored two more first half tries to take an 18-0 lead into the half time interval.

Similar to the first half it was Miners who started the brighter and they got themselves on the scoreboard early on when Sean McDonald went over in the left corner to make the score 18-4. Any hopes of a comeback where short lived when Thatto scored a quick fire double around the fifty minute mark to give the score 28-4. That's how the score stayed until ten minutes remaining when Thatto scored their sixth try of the game, from that try the floodgates opened and the home side scored three more tries to give them a 50-4 victory and put them at the top of the table while it leaves a depleted Miners side with a lot of work to do over the coming weeks if they are to pull away from the bottom three, starting with a massive home game next weekend against East Hull.

MINERS TEAM - Jonny Youds, Andrew Hodson, Sean McDonald, Adam Thomason, Gareth Paine, Jimmy Muir, Scott O'Brien, Gary Gittins, Joe Harrison, Darryl Kay, Tom Farrimond, Martin Gray, Dave Rowlands SUBS = Tony Doyle, Chris Slater, Todd Appleby, Semisi Cocker

MINERS MOM -Gary Gittins

#16 maxwel

maxwel
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

Thatto Heath 50 v 4 Leigh Miners

Leigh Miners suffered their heaviest defeat in a long time yesterday afternoon when they went down 50-4 against Thatto Heath on a boiling hot day in St Helens. It was Miners who started the brighter in the opening ten minutes having all of the field position being camped on the Thatto half in attack and when defending forcing the home side into errors inside their own half, but with all of the possession Miners had they was unable to do anything with it as their attack was poor and against the run of play with Thatto under pressure inside their own half they swung the ball out wide and made a break, with plenty of support players pushing through Thatto scored their first try to give them a 6-0 lead. The home side scored two more first half tries to take an 18-0 lead into the half time interval.

Similar to the first half it was Miners who started the brighter and they got themselves on the scoreboard early on when Sean McDonald went over in the left corner to make the score 18-4. Any hopes of a comeback where short lived when Thatto scored a quick fire double around the fifty minute mark to give the score 28-4. That's how the score stayed until ten minutes remaining when Thatto scored their sixth try of the game, from that try the floodgates opened and the home side scored three more tries to give them a 50-4 victory and put them at the top of the table while it leaves a depleted Miners side with a lot of work to do over the coming weeks if they are to pull away from the bottom three, starting with a massive home game next weekend against East Hull.

MINERS TEAM - Jonny Youds, Andrew Hodson, Sean McDonald, Adam Thomason, Gareth Paine, Jimmy Muir, Scott O'Brien, Gary Gittins, Joe Harrison, Darryl Kay, Tom Farrimond, Martin Gray, Dave Rowlands SUBS = Tony Doyle, Chris Slater, Todd Appleby, Semisi Cocker

MINERS MOM -Gary Gittins

That is a true report of the game Miners depleated , and well done not one critisicm of the ref. 10/10 Daryl.

Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

#17 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

That is a true report of the game Miners depleated , and well done not one critisicm of the ref. 10/10 Daryl.

Thought the ref (Andrew Fazackerley) controlled the game very well, he had two sides happy to get on with playing rugby and let it flow. We probably had the rub of the green on a couple of occasions with some of his decisions. We had him about 3/4 years ago (think it was in the trail summer season at St.Maries) as he was very whistle happy and ruined the game that day to be honest, but I think he has come on a bundle since then which is good to see.

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#18 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Hull Dockers 22 -30 Siddal

Good game today could have gone either way in my opinion credit to Siddal top side who know how to grind out wins

Looks like Siddal have found a good un in Gavin Stead...8 tries in 3 games !!!

#19 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

Thought the ref (Andrew Fazackerley) controlled the game very well, he had two sides happy to get on with playing rugby and let it flow. We probably had the rub of the green on a couple of occasions with some of his decisions. We had him about 3/4 years ago (think it was in the trail summer season at St.Maries) as he was very whistle happy and ruined the game that day to be honest, but I think he has come on a bundle since then which is good to see.

We had him over at Saddleworth earlier in the season and I can honestly say that day he was appalling due to his decisions the game could have boiled over at any point, he sin binned a Saddleworth player and nobody could understand why, the amount of penalties he gave were unreal. It was that bad tempers were flaring and before the second half kicked off he sat both sides down in the middle of the pitch like they were under 10's!!

#20 pg2090

pg2090
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

We had him over at Saddleworth earlier in the season and I can honestly say that day he was appalling due to his decisions the game could have boiled over at any point, he sin binned a Saddleworth player and nobody could understand why, the amount of penalties he gave were unreal. It was that bad tempers were flaring and before the second half kicked off he sat both sides down in the middle of the pitch like they were under 10's!!

You've got to ask why's he having to do this instead of the captain/coach getting on top of his players' discipline? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users