TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Oxford

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ornit4ever

ornit4ever
  • Coach
  • 431 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Its very quiet on here about the massively very important game at Oxford.

Is anybody making the trip down?

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

#2 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

I'm afraid it's no from me again, I might e a bit nearer knowing when I will be able to go away in the next week or so.  I'll be watching on Twitter feed.

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#3 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

I'll be heading down on the Fun Bus. Looking forward to it. A tough ask..... But & a big But. I fancy us IF we play for 80 mins, concentrate fully, and our defence puts them on there backsides at every tackle. Not just now & again
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#4 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

That's the spirit Phil, I'm sure Tol will be telling the lads that as well.  Maybe Cooky and Ratu will be OK this week. 

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#5 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 449 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:36 AM

Defence is the key, stop giving away 18 pt leads and we will be ok.We are slight favourites -2.5 on Betfair.Another new ground,looks nice and big,should suit our expansive game.Come on Hornets!!

#6 glemiln

glemiln
  • Coach
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hornets 28-12 down, just after half-time.  Obviously, we do not improve much when it comes to defence.  Hope the players/coach can sort it out soon, starting with the remainder of this game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users