Does the club want my money?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

Well then lads the answer is staring you all in the face. Start watching the Doggies where you can buy as many raffle tickets as you want from loads of agents all around the ground, You can buy plastic bottles of Lager from  designated bottles only outlets--namely Ians Bottle Bar and Linners Pie bar--- and you can buy Kingstone Press draught Cider from the VP Bar and the Bulldogs bar, and you can have it in a plastic 'glass'.

And you can even go to the Doghouse and buy your merchandise, programmes etc, plus there is the BISSA stall where you can buy merchandise and programmes and get directions where to buy anything you want.

So all your questions are answered ,and the answer is ---GET YER SENS UP T'MOUNT LADS. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

ColinB.

ps. Yes I've got my tin helmet and flack jacket on ready for the bullets coling back :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

Chang sponsor Everton FC and therefore only sell Chang lager. This will probably be the same for Dewsbury only being allowed to sell Tetley's with the sponsorship contract they have in place. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#42 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

Well then lads the answer is staring you all in the face. Start watching the Doggies where you can buy as many raffle tickets as you want from loads of agents all around the ground, You can buy plastic bottles of Lager from  designated bottles only outlets--namely Ians Bottle Bar and Linners Pie bar--- and you can buy Kingstone Press draught Cider from the VP Bar and the Bulldogs bar, and you can have it in a plastic 'glass'.

And you can even go to the Doghouse and buy your merchandise, programmes etc, plus there is the BISSA stall where you can buy merchandise and programmes and get directions where to buy anything you want.

So all your questions are answered ,and the answer is ---GET YER SENS UP T'MOUNT LADS. ;)  ;)  ;)

ColinB.

Or I could go to the school dentist and have all my teeth taken out - without anaesthetic while watching re-runs of George Osborne's budget speech. :onthequiet:

ps. Yes I've got my tin helmet and flack jacket on ready for the bullets coling back :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

#43 Hugh Jarce

Hugh Jarce
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

So all your questions are answered ,and the answer is ---GET YER SENS UP T'MOUNT LADS. ;)  ;)  

ColinB.

ps. Yes I've got my tin helmet and flack jacket on ready for the bullets coling back :tongue:  :tongue:

You missed the obvious.........never a queue!!!!! :onthequiet:

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

#44 giveuplinno

giveuplinno
  • Players
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

and I'm STILL waiting for the lotto collector.

#45 barackoRAMa

barackoRAMa
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

and I'm STILL waiting for the lotto collector.

if you do get in linno ,you will find the winning numbers are only posted every now and then. poor  show if you ask me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users