Oldham Looking for loan stars - League Express

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 2013leaguer

2013leaguer
  • Players
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

Just watching the Salford game on sky - wouldn't loan the 1st team players....never mind the academy - Scott Naylor needs to look closer to home - only ever seen him once at an U20's game, to be honest he needs to look at the talent there, lads who give their all to be sidelined to Salford imports. Look at whats under your nose Scott Naylor.... the talents there....

Edited by 2013leaguer, 10 June 2013 - 08:14 PM.

#2 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 443 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

He spends time with the u20s every Tuesday and Thursday and although i'm not certain, i think he has been to more than one game. Personally don't see much wrong with Ford and Files from Salford, both playing great.

#3 higgy

higgy
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

Just watching the Salford game on sky - wouldn't loan the 1st team players....never mind the academy - Scott Naylor needs to look closer to home - only ever seen him once at an U20's game, to be honest he needs to look at the talent there, lads who give their all to be sidelined to Salford imports. Look at whats under your nose Scott Naylor.... the talents there....

He doesn't need to attend the under 20s games that Phil and Marks job, he sees them every Tuesday and Thursday as Tosh states at training and involves them with the first team, he sees them more than we do watching a game.

I'm sure Scott and Spanner would attend what ever game they thought nessacary if needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users