Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

14/06/13 - England v Exiles - KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you going to the game? (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you going to the game?

1. Yes (5 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Voted No (33 votes [82.50%])

Percentage of vote: 82.50%

3. Undecided (2 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

Who will win?

1. England by 13 points or more (9 votes [22.50%])

Percentage of vote: 22.50%

2. England by 7-12 points (10 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. England by 1-6 points (2 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

4. Draw (1 votes [2.50%])

Percentage of vote: 2.50%

5. Exiles by 1-6 points (3 votes [7.50%])

Percentage of vote: 7.50%

6. Voted Exiles by 7-12 points (8 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

7. Exiles by 13 points or more (7 votes [17.50%])

Percentage of vote: 17.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,715 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:12 AM

International Origin

England v Exiles

Friday 14th June, KO 8pm

Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington

Discuss the game here.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

Exiles coach expecting a bruising encounter

Exiles coach Brian McClennan is relishing the prospect of masterminding his second Exiles victory over what he has described as a “very strong” England side when they meet at The Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington on Friday (June 14, 8.00pm).
McClennan was in charge of the Exiles for the inaugural International Origin Match in 2011 when the team of Super League-based Anzac players sealed a dramatic 16-12 win with a last-minute try and he is expecting another close encounter this time around.
“I was delighted to be involved in the first game,” said McClennan. “Obviously there were two games last year but it’s back to one now, which I think works best for this concept. II’m really looking forward to getting all the Anzac players together for the game.
“I had a look at the England squad before travelling here and it is a very strong group.
“I think it’s easy to see that the depth of players available is getting stronger every year and that’s exciting for England and I’m really pleased to see that the England team is heading in the right direction.
“They’ve had to leave out some very good players and that’s always a good sign for any team. This game is a very important match for them as part of their preparation in what is the most important year of all, a World Cup year, and it’s great for us to be involved in that process.
“We know we have a massive challenge on our hands but we’re looking forward to it and I’m expecting it to be a very close and intense game.”
Having led the Exiles to victory in 2011, McClennan knows what it takes to success in this fixture and he’s confident that he’s got the talent at his disposal to continue the Exiles’ stranglehold on the Origin trophy.
“I think we’ve got a very strong squad for the game,” he said. “It’s always hard to pick a representative side and we’ve tried to pick players from in-form clubs and keep some combinations together as we don’t have all that long together in camp.
“There are a lot of good players like Mark O’Meley and Willie Manu, who were in that 2011 squad, that have missed out on the fringes this year. We’ll see how this weekend plays out in case we get any injuries but I’m very happy with the squad we have.
“Primarily you pick a team who you think will win a game – and that’s what we’ve done.”

League Express is Britain's biggest selling Rugby League publication
On sale every Monday, in shops, on subscription and online for PC/MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.
Follow us on Twitter @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

#3 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Manu and L’Estrange called into Exiles squad

St Helens back row Willie Manu and Bradford Bulls hooker Heath L’Estrange have been drafted into the Exiles squad for Friday’s International Origin Match against England at The Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington (8.00pm).
Manu comes into the squad as a replacement for Brett Delaney after the Leeds Rhinos player was sidelined by a knee injury suffered in the Super League fixture against Castleford Tigers. game.
L’Estrange has also been called up as an injury replacement for Michael Monaghan of Warrington Wolves, who has withdrawn from the squad due to a knee injury.

On sale every Monday, in shops, on subscription and online for PC/MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.

#4 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

Origin International right on for Rhys

Widnes Vikings’ sole Exiles representative, Rhys Hanbury, has thrown his backing behind the International Origin concept.
The annual fixture, introduced to give England a tougher mid-season test, also rewards the crop of overseas talent plying their trade in the Super League.
“I think it’s a fantastic invention and I’m really looking forward to spending the week with the boys in camp,” said Hanbury.
“Being a player over here often means that it can be difficult to represent your country, so it’s an honour to be selected in the Exiles final squad. It’s always nice to get a pat on the back and when someone’s said ‘hey you played well out there’, it’s a lift to you as a player.
“It certainly gives us something to play for as ‘outsiders’ and it’s special because we’re not just playing for Australia or New Zealand and so on, but for all of the nations Down Under collectively.
“It’ll certainly go down as one of my proudest moments and I just have to work hard in the hope I can get a spot in that last 17.”
Hanbury has experience playing both in the halves and at full-back for Widnes coach Dennis Betts, but says he’ll play anywhere for Exiles boss Brian McClennan.
“I really don’t mind where I’m playing, I just want to be on the pitch to play footy," he said.
“I’d say I’m probably leaning more towards full-back as that’s where I’ve been playing at Widnes recently, but on the flip side I’ve got a lot of experience at half-back too.
“I’m sure that’s something that Brian will speak to me about when we get into camp and he’ll make a decision based on what he wants from me.
“I’ve not met him yet but I’ve heard nothing but good things about him, and obviously, he won the trophy in the first series.
“I’m excited to work under him, even if it’s just for a week because it’s always great to see what new people can bring to your game.”

#5 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

Can't make it to the game but I think it will be close. We'll probably win by 6 points. The fact England could field a side of:

Stefan Ratchford

Tom Briscoe

Kallum Watkins

Jack Reed

Tom Lineham

Gareth Widdop

Danny Brough

James Graham

Shaun Lunt

Sam Burgess

Gareth Hock

Sean O Loughlin

Chris Heighington

Danny Houghton

George Burgess

Luke Burgess

Liam Watts

From the players not playing is rather impressive. Hopefully an entertaining game anyways. It's a good game for people to prove they are worthy of an international jersey.

#6 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

International Origin success crucial for Crabtree

England and Huddersfield Giants forward Eorl Crabtree has highlighted Friday’s International Origin Match against the Exiles as a pivotal moment for the England squad ahead of Rugby League World Cup 2013.
England will play their only competitive pre-World Cup game against the Exiles at The Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington (8.00pm) and Crabtree believes it will be a significant occasion for players and coaching staff alike.
“I’m really enjoying being in the England camp so far,” said Crabtree, who is part of a 20-man squad spending the week at the team’s Loughborough University base. “It’s quite intense and we’re working hard for the game at the weekend.
“We know we need to be well prepared for Friday. This is going to be the most intense game any of us will play all season until the World Cup starts so we need to make the most of it.
“As players we all know that we need to grab the opportunity and put in a big performance and put ourselves in the frame to get selected for the World Cup at the end of the season.
“Some people have labelled the International Origin Match as a sort of warm-up for us but that’s not something I agree with. This is a test for us and a massive game for the group.
“From a personal perspective I’d like to win. We haven’t won this series yet against the Exiles and I’d like to be part of the England squad that changes that.”
Crabtree is one of  three Giants players in the  squad alongside Leroy Cudjoe and England newcomer Brett Ferres, and for the first time in International Origin Match history they won’t be lining up against any club-mates but Crabtree says he isn’t concerned with the Exiles squad.
“I’ve had a quick glance at the Exiles squad,” he said. “I’m not too interested in what they are doing. We know they’re all good players otherwise they wouldn’t be selected but we’ve got a really strong squad ourselves and that’s what I’m concentrating on.
“Getting a win and keeping England’s unbeaten run going from 2012 is a big thing.
“You want to go into any game with confidence and going into the World Cup we know we will have a lot of skill and ability in the squad but going into that competition off the back of a win against the Exiles will be a good boost for the whole group.”

#7 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,134 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

Referee: R Silverwood

Touch Judge: T Roby

Touch Judge: J Cobb

Reserve: J Child

Match Commissioner: D Campbell

Video Ref: P Bentham

Time Keeper: A Mills

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#8 bedlam breakout

bedlam breakout
  • Coach
  • 740 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

wont even be watching it- joke selection-joke coach- joke match- a great concept ruined by inept buffoons

the inside of a 3star halex table tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to.

#9 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

I really wish I could get enthusiastic about this, but I can't.

No doubt I will watch it, but it won't get the juices flowing.  It's a manufactured concept and a meaningless friendly.

I'd much rather see England qualified players battling it out for an England slot in a proper "origin" game.

#10 GeordieSaint

GeordieSaint
  • Coach
  • 4,972 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Sadly can't go as I'll be down south and playing the next day.

I'm going for an England win and by more than 13 points. I'll definitely be watching the match though.

Kings Lynn Black Knights Rugby League Club - http://www.pitchero....nnblackknights/

#11 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

Sadly can't go as I'll be down south and playing the next day.

I'm going for an England win and by more than 13 points. I'll definitely be watching the match though.

I can't go either (went last year) as money won't allow but I will be watching on Sky.  Hopefully England will win but I have to confess that I don't have much confidence! 

#12 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

I'm going for England by 20-30 points. England will be far more motivated with WC places there for the taking.

#13 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:24 AM

Ferres fired up to make England bow

England Rugby League’s newest recruit Brett Ferres is relishing the prospect of making his debut against the Exiles in the 2013 International Origin Match at The Halliwell Jones Stadium on Friday (8.00pm).
Ferres was a surprise inclusion in Steve McNamara’s squad for the eagerly-anticipated fixture and the Huddersfield Giants forward is hoping to repay the national coach’s faith in him by putting in a big performance on Friday.
“It’s great to be involved in the squad,” said Ferres. “It was good to come in and meet all the lads earlier in the week and they’ve made it really easy to blend in.
“There’s a great bunch of players here and some really good people involved in the group as well so it’s been a good transition for me.
“I’ve come here hoping to play and it would be great for me to get into the 17 for Friday. I’ll be working hard during the week to stake my claim for a spot.
“Hopefully I’ll get the chance to showcase what I can do for the England cause and hopefully help them get the win. Obviously Steve has seen something in me this season that he’s liked and hopefully I’ll get the chance to continue doing that against the Exiles.
“This game is huge for England. It’s been one of the main focuses of the camps during the season so far and the boys all want to get out there and come away with a win over the Exiles before the focus switches to the World Cup.”

#14 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,532 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Line ups? Or at least the latest updated squad lists?

A Fev Blog

#15 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hodgson proud to lead Exiles

Warrington Wolves full-back Brett Hodgson has spoken of his pride to be captaining the Exiles for a second time against England in Friday’s International Origin Match at The Halliwell Joens Stadium (8.00pm)
The 35 year-old, who has represented New South Wales in Australia’s State of Origin, missed the first match of last season’s International Origin double-header through injury but recovered to help tie the series at his old Huddersfield stamping ground.
“It’s a huge honour to be selected for these type of games and I think this year it will go up another level in intensity because it’s a single fixture on a free weekend,” said Hodgson.
“I’m really excited as we’ve got a great side filled with a fantastic bunch of lads and I believe the passion is there.
“It’s a great honour to be captain and I’m thankful to be given this opportunity.  Unfortunately I was injured for the first game last season but it was a highlight to lead the boys out in the second test.
“I can imagine it’s going to be another similar experience this season because it’s a concept I’m relishing being part of.”
Hodgson will lead out Brian McClennan’s side at home-club Warrington’s Halliwell Jones Stadium and whilst admitting it will be special, he says he isn’t too bothered who the fans support.
“It makes it even better for me that we’ll be playing on our own turf as I know the place well,” he said.
“It’s a testament to the coaching staff and everyone involved at Warrington to have players selected in both the England and Exiles camps.
“I think one or two have been unlucky to miss out, in particular Stef Ratchford who's been superb so far for us this season. I’m a little bit disappointed for him not being there but hopefully he’ll get some enjoyment out of watching us tackle each other!
“I hope Warrington fans turn up and enjoy the occasion regardless of who they’re support because England need as much support as they can in the World Cup year.
“We’re not too bothered if all the cheers are for England, as long as it’s a big crowd, it’ll be great.”

#16 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

ENGLAND SQUAD

Rob Burrow (Leeds Rhinos)
England caps: 5+3 (4 tries, 6 goals)
International Origin games: 0+2
Other international games: Great Britain 4+1 (4 tries, 9 goals); England (European Nations Championship, 2004) 1+2 (4 tries, 6 goals); England 'A' 5+2 (5 tries, 1 goal); England under-21s 1+1 (2 tries, 27 goals)

Josh Charnley (Wigan Warriors)
England caps: 2+0 (5 tries)
International Origin games: 2+0 (1 try)
Other international games: England Knights 2+0 (3 tries, 7 goals)

Rangi Chase (Castleford Tigers)
England caps: 6+0
International Origin games: England 1+0; Exiles 1+0
Other international games: New Zealand Maori 1+0

Eorl Crabtree (Huddersfield Giants)
England caps: 0+5
International Origin games: 2+0
Other international games: England (European Nations Championship, 2004/International friendlies, 2005/Federation Shield, 2006) 5+4 (3 tries)

Leroy Cudjoe (Huddersfield Giants)
England caps: 5+0 (2 tries, 1 goal)
International Origin games: 1+0 (1 try)
Other international games: 0

Gareth Ellis (Hull FC)
England caps: 22+0 (4 tries)
International Origin games: 0
Other international games: Great Britain 14+3 (2 tries); England 'A' 4+0 (1 try)

Liam Farrell (Wigan Warriors)
England caps: 0
International Origin games: 0+1
Other international games: England Knights 3+0

Brett Ferres (Huddersfield Giants)
England caps: 0
Other international games: England (Federation Shield, 2006) 4+0, 1 try

Ryan Hall (Leeds Rhinos)
England caps: 16+0 (13 tries)

Zak Hardaker (Leeds Rhinos)
England caps: 1+0 (2 tries)
Other international games: England Knights 2+0 (3 tries)

Chris Hill (Warrington Wolves)
England caps: 3+0

Jamie Jones-Buchanan (Leeds Rhinos)
England caps: 4+5 (1 try)
International Origin games: 1+1
Other international games: Great Britain 0+1; England (International friendlies, 2005/Federation Shield, 2006) 4+1 (2 tries); England 'A' 2+0 (2 tries)

Adrian Morley (Warrington Wolves)
England caps: 12+11 (1 try)
International Origin games: 0+1
Other international games: Great Britain 24+6 (3 tries)

Lee Mossop (Wigan Warriors)
England caps: 2+1
International Origin games: 0+2
Other international games: England Knights 2+0

Richard Myler (Warrington Wolves)
England caps: 6+0 (7 tries, 9 goals)
International Origin games: 1+0 (1 try)
Other international games: England Knights 2+0 (1 try)

James Roby (St Helens)
England caps: 13+5 (4 tries)
Other international games: Great Britain 1+6

Kevin Sinfield (Leeds Rhinos, captain)
England caps: 18+3 (5 tries, 72 goals)
International Origin games: 2+0 (5 goals)
Other international games: Great Britain 7+7 (1 try, 15 goals)

Sam Tomkins (Wigan Warriors)
England caps: 15+0 (16 tries)
International Origin games: 2+0 (1 try)

Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves)
England caps: 11+7 (5 goals)
International Origin games: 1+0
Other international games: England (European Nations Championship, 2004/International friendlies, 2005) 4+0 (2 tries); England Under-21s 1+0 (1 try)

EXILES SQUAD

Chris Bailey (London Broncos)
Exiles games: 0

Travis Burns (Hull Kingston Rovers)

Michael Dobson (Hull Kingston Rovers)

Rhys Hanbury (Widnes Vikings)

Harrison Hansen (Wigan Warriors)
Other international games: New Zealand 0+1; Samoa 8+0 (3 tries)

Brett Hodgson (Warrington Wolves) (Captain)
Exiles games: 2+0 (2 tries, 4 goals)

Lance Hohaia (St Helens)
Exiles games: 1+0
Other international games: New Zealand 27+1 (13 tries, 5 goals)

Heath L’Estrange (Bradford Bulls)

Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos)
Exiles games: 0+2
Other international games: New Zealand Maori 1+1; Samoa 3+0

Willie Manu (St Helens)
Exiles games: 3+0 (1 try)
Other international games: Tonga 4+2

Steve Menzies (Catalan Dragons)
Other international games: Australia 9+5 (11 tries)

Joel Monaghan (Warrington Wolves)
Exiles games: 2+0 (1 try)
Other international games: Australia 5+0 (4 tries)

Joel Moon (Leeds Rhinos)

Mickey Paea (Hull Kingston Rovers)
Other international games: Tonga 2+5 (1 try)

Tony Puletua (St Helens)
Exiles games: 2+0
Other international games: New Zealand 8+13 (3 tries); Samoa 5+0 (2 tries)

Pat Richards (Wigan Warriors)
Exiles games: 1+0 (2 goals)
Other international games: Ireland 4+0 (3 tries, 10 goals)

Iosia Soliola (St Helens)
Exiles games: 3+0
Other international games: New Zealand 10+2 (5 tries)

Zeb Taia (Catalan Dragons)
Other international games: New Zealand 1+0

Trent Waterhouse (Warrington Wolves)
Other international games: Australia 3+9 (3 tries)

Previous International Origin Matches

England 12, Exiles 16 (10/6/11)
England: Tries: Richard Myler, Joel Tomkins; Goals: Kevin Sinfield 2
Exiles: Tries: Willie Manu, Francis Meli, George Carmont; Goals: Pat Richards 2
Attendance: 14,174 (at Headingley Carnegie, Leeds)

England 18, Exiles 10 (16/6/12)
England: Tries: Gareth Hock, Danny Tickle, Sam Tomkins; Goals: Kevin Sinfield 3
Exiles: Tries: Francis Meli, Daryl Millard; Goal: Scott Dureau
Attendance: 11,083 (at Langtree Park, St Helens)

England 20, Exiles 32 (4/7/12)
England: Tries: Ryan Atkins, Josh Charnley, Tom Briscoe, Leroy Cudjoe; Goals: Danny Brough 2
Exiles: Tries: Brett Hodgson 2, Scott Dureau, Joel Monaghan, Francis Meli 2; Goals: Brett Hodgson 4
Attendance: 7,865 (at Galpharm Stadium, Huddersfield)

#17 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,134 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

Exiles team: Brett Hodgson, Joel Monaghan, Steve Menzies, Joel Moon, Pat Richards, Travis Burns, Michael Dobson, Kylie Leuluai, Heath L'Estrange, Tony Puletua, Sia Soliola, Trent Waterhouse, Harrison Hansen. Subs: Lance Hohaia, Mickey Paea, Zeb Taia, Chris Bailey.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#18 thirteenthman

thirteenthman
  • Coach
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:35 AM

Rangi Chase (Castleford Tigers)
England caps: 6+0
International Origin games: England 1+0; Exiles 1+0
Other international games: New Zealand Maori 1+0

Rangi played 2 games for the Maori - against England in 2010 and against an Austalian Indigenous side in a WC warm up game in 2008.

#19 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

Mossop says spirit is key to England success

England and Wigan Warriors forward Lee Mossop believes team-spirit will be a crucial factor in England’s quest for victory in the 2013 International Origin Match and Rugby League World Cup 2013.
The national team face the Exiles in the International Origin Match at The Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington on Friday (8.00pm) and Mossop believes the work done by coach Steve McNamara to build a strong ‘two-team’ mentality within England camp will play an important role.
“I’m really enjoying it in camp,” said Mossop. “I always enjoy coming into England camp and getting together with the lads and we’ve got a very close group.
“There’s a big competition coming at the end of the year in the form of the World Cup which everyone is talking about and for us as players, if we’re going to have any chance of winning that competition then we need to be as tight knit as we possibly can be.
“Week-in week-out in Super League we are knocking 10 bells out of each other so when we get into England camp it’s important we embrace the England culture and become Team England. Everyone gets behind it and puts their club rivalries to one side and it’s been a good week in camp so far.
“We all came into camp on Monday and off the back of Super League games so it was a tough start but we’re all fully focused on the Exiles as it’s a really big game for us.
“Winning the game is massive. Steve has spoken to us about winning this and going unbeaten as a squad. We’re building every week and every month towards the World Cup and winning this game will be a big boost for us.”

#20 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

Exiles coach picks six of the best

Exiles coach Brian McClennan has announced his side for Friday’s International Origin Match against England at The Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington (8.00pm).
Six Super League players are set to make their Exiles debuts alongside St Helens’ Sia Soliola, the team’s only ever-present going into the fourth match between the sides.
Hull Kingston Rovers duo Michael Dobson and Travis Burns will make their debuts at half-back, with Rovers team-mate Mickey Paea making his from the bench. Also making their Exiles bow are Catalans Dragons’ Zeb Taia, Harrison Hansen of Wigan Warriors and London Broncos’ Chris Bailey.
Three Warrington Wolves players will be playing on home ground, including Brett Hodgson, a former State of Origin representative Down Under who will captain the Exiles for the second time.
“I’m honoured to be captain” said Hodgson, “I’m really excited about the game. We’ve got a great side filled with a fantastic bunch of lads and I believe the passion is there.
“It makes it even better for the Warrington boys as we’ll be playing on our own turf, but I really hope that the regular Wolves supporters come out and get behind England!”
Former Leeds Rhinos and New Zealand Warriors coach McClennan said: “Our preparation has been good, the spirit’s excellent, confidence is high and we’ve got the players to do the job. England have got a very tough task ahead of them.
“We really want to produce a style of rugby that does the Exiles brand proud – the kind of rugby the Warrington fans are used to. I really hope they come out and support the match in huge numbers – even if they are supporting England.”

The Exiles team:

1 Brett Hodgson (Warrington Wolves, Australia, Captain),
2 Joel Monaghan (Warrington Wolves, Australia)
3 Steve Menzies (Catalans Dragons, Australia),
4 Joel Moon (Leeds Rhinos, Australia)
5 Pat Richards (Wigan Warriors, Ireland)
6 Travis Burns (Hull Kingston Rovers, Australia)
7 Michael Dobson (Hull Kingston Rovers, Australia)
8 Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos, Samoa)
9 Heath L'Estrange (Bradford Bulls, Australia)
10 Tony Puletua (St Helens, Samoa)
11 Sia Soliola (St Helens, Samoa)
12 Trent Waterhouse (Warrington Wolves, Australia)
13 Harrison Hansen (Wigan Warriors, Samoa),

Interchange

14 Lance Hohaia (St Helens, New Zealand)
15 Mickey Paea (Hull Kingston Rovers, Tonga)
16 Zeb Taia (Catalan Dragons, Cook Islands)
17 Chris Bailey (London Broncos, Australia)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users