Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

sense of humour

What the chuff happened?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,975 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

I think it was a legitimate complaint. That thread is just based on a bad picture of a crayon drawing.

Yeah but its a real laugh. I am just waiting for the humungous sized beermats they might produce in order to accomodate every single club ever involved in the CC. Not to mention the drinks that will fit on them.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#22 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

Same old arguing about the same old things. Nowt new.

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#23 Ackroman

Ackroman
  • Coach
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

Yeah but its a real laugh. I am just waiting for the humungous sized beermats they might produce in order to accomodate every single club ever involved in the CC. Not to mention the drinks that will fit on them.

"Rugby League Causes Live Damage"
This newspaper can now reveal exclusively that Rugby League causes liver damage and other complications. A recent study of 50 men exposed to over-sized beer mats discovered that the men, confused by the table sized beer protectors bought more drinks to cover the surface. Over a period of time the men's consumption of beer became unsustainable and mortality increased. The study also found that the death rate of men by liver disease in the north outstripped that of the south where no-one has heard of Rugby League and therefore the beer-mats are more modest.
The beer-mats used to promote the RL Challenge Cup have now been destroyed, requiring 3 men to remove them due to the absorbed over spillage. A spokesman for RL justified the mats saying "RL is one big family and we like to celebrate that, but maybe we should have produced blankets instead".

#24 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,975 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

:D

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#25 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

"Rugby League Causes Live Damage"
This newspaper can now reveal exclusively that Rugby League causes liver damage and other complications. A recent study of 50 men exposed to over-sized beer mats discovered that the men, confused by the table sized beer protectors bought more drinks to cover the surface. Over a period of time the men's consumption of beer became unsustainable and mortality increased. The study also found that the death rate of men by liver disease in the north outstripped that of the south where no-one has heard of Rugby League and therefore the beer-mats are more modest.
The beer-mats used to promote the RL Challenge Cup have now been destroyed, requiring 3 men to remove them due to the absorbed over spillage. A spokesman for RL justified the mats saying "RL is one big family and we like to celebrate that, but maybe we should have produced blankets instead".

well I can see how men would be confused  ;)

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#26 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:27 PM

Nearly 10.5K posts since 2004 - now that's flippin hilarious - you don't need to be crazy to be here, but it helps

It also helps to remember it's a sport and leisure pastime, to enjoy and spend relaxation time away from life's shizezen

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#27 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

I blame the RFL

#28 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,815 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

I blame the RFL

[1990s mode]I blame Uncle Mo[/1990s mode]

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#29 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

And Steve MacNamara

#30 Bostik Bailey

Bostik Bailey
  • Coach
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

I locked them because it was getting silly. Really silly. We don't mind humour on here and do let it go but at one point there were four threads in a row about dropping something or other.

Now, if they'd been posted on AOB then I'd have probably just merged them and let them run.

And... the Beautiful People Thread, well, I always liked that... AOB only and with nothing that'd be banned from daytime BBC.

When you locked them were you wearing an army officers uniform (probably a major) and did you say - Stop That it's Silly

#31 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

Would all be solved if we had promotion and relegation...

#32 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,949 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Would all be solved if we had promotion and relegation...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users