Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New shirt

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

Town have out a charity shirt go on to website for details

#2 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

Will they play the rainbow theme tune when they are worn?? Wonder if they are as bright as the away shirt turned out to be?
I'll have one ordered though for me collection.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#3 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 459 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

The Rainbow Trust is a non-profitable charity that gives emotional and practical support to families with children that have a life threatening or terminal illness, many families in Cumbria have benefitted from their support.

#4 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,737 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

Excellent idea , excellent cause

#5 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

Yes I agree very good cause, I wasn't being flippant earlier.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#6 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,408 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

excellant cause and its nice to see were doing our bit for charity again this year.not so sure im a fan of the style of the shirt but ill be getting one because its a great effort by the club.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#7 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

I like it getten it orderd in mornen how mucj are they any 1 45 pound

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users