Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Remi Casty to NRL with Roosters

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

Would be a massive punt to do it but why couldn't you have the NRL Grand Final say Wigan v Souths at Wembley, or in Dubai or Hong Kong?

I'm a big fan of RL be accessible to its fans. I don't see this as being affordable to fans of competing clubs or desirable enough for neutrals.

#42 foozler

foozler
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

I'm a big fan of RL be accessible to its fans. I don't see this as being affordable to fans of competing clubs or desirable enough for neutrals.

There is always that issue of affordability. However I see no reason why you couldn't have the NRL World Grand Final at Wembley - after all the Aussie economy is pretty boyant with plenty of flights to London. Likewise plenty of Brits seem to spend time in Dubai and again there are plenty of flights out there. Hong Kong is a bit of a stretch from the UK, I give you that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users