Whitehead Could Be A Ramhead

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 960 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

He's going to be made available to play for us,what do we all think of that,no club has come in to make a offer for him just yet.Will he improve the side or make things worse,if he doesn't want to play for the Bulls,will he want to play for us?

#2 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:56 AM

Well he certainly won't want to get injured!!

#3 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

But he may want to impress.

#4 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

Never rated him to be honest

#5 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

Why cant he play hes on the reg.Its only like we played Barrow at their place and they brought a couple in at the same stage.

#6 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

hes a quality attacking player, pretty poor in defence. probably the reason why no 'big' club has came in for him. he seems to think hes above bradford, god knows what hell think playing in the championship
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#7 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

Given he is a regular SL player and by all accounts a decent one given what Bradford have been saying then expect he should be a standout player for us. Whether he wants to play if a different matter.

#8 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,272 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

DR is a farce. Let EW and Bradford sort their own problems out without getting us involved.

Anyway, GM probably wouldn't rate him in any case.

:angel:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#9 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

DR is a farce. Let EW and Bradford sort their own problems out without getting us involved.

Anyway, GM probably wouldn't rate him in any case.

:angel:

Listening to GM on Radio Leeds this evening it would seem he's the best player going, as McNamara (when coach at Bradford) asked Morrison (then a player at the Bulls) to mentor Whitehead and has seen him gain experience and move into the first team. Morrison reckons he will be good for us (presumably as a dual registered player).

So if Whitehead wants to play for a club likely to win something soon, why has no club moved for him? I assume he still has some time left on a contract which might answer my question. My guess is he will go to Salford, but is that club likely to win something soon (other than the odd game)? I think not.

Conversely, Olbison has extended his contract because HE thinks the Bulls will secure a trophy soon!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users