Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Russ Spiers Is Don Again

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 971 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:53 AM

He's gone back to Doncaster again for the rest of the season.

#2 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:02 AM

I didn't rate him anyway.

#3 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 861 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

I didn't realise he was still at Dewsbury.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#4 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

No loss I'm afraid.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#5 weighman

weighman
  • Coach
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Well we at Donny are glad to have him back & didn't want him to leave at the end of last season. Sometimes things just donot work out for a player at a new club.

#6 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Good luck to him, if you're not getting a game then no reason to stay. Think he would be behind a few at Dewsbury selection wise.

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

Never really made an impact and did have game time.. Think with hepworth aizue lillycrop nash and jones we have 5 props better but goodluck to him at donny..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users