TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

May photo comp ***CLOSED***

Gingerjon the winner

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: May photo comp ***CLOSED*** (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Please place your votes

1. Padge - Red Hat (5 votes [13.51%])

Percentage of vote: 13.51%

2. Kenilworth Tiger - Virgin red (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

3. my missus - yuck (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

4. gingerjon - red trousers (10 votes [27.03%])

Percentage of vote: 27.03%

5. steef - shack attack (5 votes [13.51%])

6. Bleep1673 - Sweet red (3 votes [8.11%])

7. gazza77 - RHS Harlow Car (1 votes [2.70%])

8. Marauder - Lochaber (3 votes [8.11%])

9. Native New Yorker - field of red (5 votes [13.51%])

10. Ullman - Czech #### off big train (1 votes [2.70%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

IMG_6835_zps1b41ffdb.jpg

8744929076_9ccab47619_c.jpg

P1040808_zps7d97b64a.jpg

Edited by Kenilworth Tiger, 24 June 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#2 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

8881549935_4cfb20414a_c.jpg

IMG_2958_zpsc4baaa4c.jpg

8869038579_004b19529a_b.jpg

8830650302_6b19423027_z.jpg
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#3 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

oban2078_zpse4a4d97f.jpg

DSC_5669mod.jpg

SAM_0316_zps205f1e4b.jpg

Posted Image

#4 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,347 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

Cheers KT

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#5 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,461 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

Padge and Bleep.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#6 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

Bleep.

Phew!

Posted Image

#7 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,461 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:56 AM

Phew!

:biggrin:

- Severus, July 2012

#8 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,347 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:50 AM

The ginger one got my vote.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#9 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,614 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

The ginger one got my vote.

That was my favourite but I liked this month's pics so much I voted for them all.

except Bleep

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#10 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Phew!

:-D KMA
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#11 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

Closing this tonight so any last minute votes??

Posted Image

#12 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

Well done to everybody this month, some belters on show....... so over to a very deserving winner (got my vote) gingerjon to choose the topic for July.

Well done mate

Posted Image

#13 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,461 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

Thanks very much everyone.

As I'm writing this in the departure lounge of Glasgow airport let's have "the journey" as a suitably pretentious theme.
- Severus, July 2012

#14 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

too late to enter? 'Red Face'

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#15 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,461 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Why is the man at the back so angry?
- Severus, July 2012

#16 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Maybe because he'd just a tongue lashing, well more an 'Oi, what you doing?'

Nobody will see it here, so I'll tell you the tale of the coin toss

It was brilliant and totally unexpected. We were waiting in the tunnel for Jamie, Danny and Silverwood. Kev was in the corridor and I turned to my friend and said with a pink face, look who's there......lots of girlie giggling ensued. I had to go onto the pitch to cool down and stop the giggling and micky taking by her and Tracy from the Giants. 

They then told Kev he had an admirer....I could have died, it was so embarrassing. He then said does she want me...to have a photo with her. At which point I tried to compose myself and walked back to him and said I'm so sorry, I'm 51 not 14, sorry this is so embarrassing. He was so lovely and just put his arm round me and we had a pic done.

I carefully put my arm round his waste watching not to bang his  injured hand, and then someone, moved my hand to his bum!! I moved it away, but had a quick feel.....omg!!! then I thought, once in a life time, so I left it there for those few moments, just lightly....

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users