Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

kit

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

Have swinton borrowed an old barra kit lol ! think there more players than fans at the game sadly {swin 14 -Donny 18 with 46 mins gone }

#2 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

SWIN 14 - DONNY 24 60 MINS

#3 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

SWINTON 14 -DONNY 30 AFTER 65 MINS

#4 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

SWINTON 14 -DONNY 36 AFTER 72 MINS ! I GUESS DONNY DEFOM IN NEXT ROUND OF NRC

#5 off the wall

off the wall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

thurs night tv killing this game. I don't think any team in champ gains anything for being on tv. move it to a sat night.

#6 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

Doncaster have really found some form lately. It's sickening that of the four promoted sides we are the only one struggling !!!

Posted Image

#7 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

thurs night tv killing this game. I don't think any team in champ gains anything for being on tv. move it to a sat night.

Sad as it maybe I think your right ! the turn out for that match was awful surely they cant make any money

#8 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

Sad as it maybe I think your right ! the turn out for that match was awful surely they cant make any money

I don't know what the attendance was but I'm pretty sure that the cameras are situated on the same side as the crowd.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#9 off the wall

off the wall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

they might be but  it was so quiet you could hear granddad sucking his worthers originals on row J. didn't have any quarter final atmosphere from any of the fans. thought swinton would have rented a few warrington fans for the tv cameras.

#10 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

Have swinton borrowed an old barra kit lol !

If it actually is of interest, the kit is a 50th anniversary celebration of the championship wining team and is based on that 1963 swinton kit and hence the simple style and retro style lion badge.

Got to say I love it (which is more than I can say for the rugby being played in it!)

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#11 Gus Tyson

Gus Tyson
  • Coach
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

think it was a bad time to face donny, they looked in good touch.

that waller at prop looks the part.

#12 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

If it actually is of interest, the kit is a 50th anniversary celebration of the championship wining team and is based on that 1963 swinton kit and hence the simple style and retro style lion badge.

Got to say I love it (which is more than I can say for the rugby being played in it!)

cheers mate yes it is an your right it wasn't the best game i've seen but too be honest we cant talk

#13 dummy scissors

dummy scissors
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

Really nice classy kit.  I wish we would keep it.  Barrow were always a second favourite team of mine as they looked like us in the "old days".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users