RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

and now Sinfield and Bailey are injured

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

at this rate we,ll be loaning them players, after years of them being injury free weve jonah,d em, the Hunslet curse strikes again....

Posted Image

#2 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

Australia and New Zealand will destroy England.

#3 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

Australia and New Zealand will destroy England.

bring in the Burgess brothers and grayham get rid of chase and the team could be a different animal
chappy

#4 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

bring in the Burgess brothers and grayham get rid of chase and the team could be a different animal

Still not good enough though Col.

#5 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 738 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

Chase showed again why he shouldn't be the England team. 60 minutes of hiding was his contribution

#6 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 974 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:42 AM

widdop and reid too

#7 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

replace chase with brough as should of been how the hell did tomkins get MOM ? for sheer work rate and yes i know he is a rhino RYAN HALL hands down for me ,or even CUDJOE  tomkins never

Edited by blackhawk, 15 June 2013 - 09:37 AM.

#8 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

replace chase with brough as should of been how the hell did tomkins get MOM ? for sheer work rate and yes i know he is a rhino RYAN HALL hands down for me ,or even CUDJOE tomkins never

Ryan hall? You watching the same game as me? Tomkins was class last night. Shows why he should try his hand in the NRL

#9 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

Ryan hall? You watching the same game as me? Tomkins was class last night. Shows why he should try his hand in the NRL

were u wtching the same game as me ? what did he do daz ? oh yea got a try ,also supplied by another rhino,not saying hes not a class act by any means,the try chalked off was the right decsion ,apart from that he did nothing when he caught the bombs he got smashed ,as for the NRL he will get found out for sure, he will be canno fodder for the aussies ,hes ok in super league not in the NRL daz no way , just my biased opinion 

Edited by blackhawk, 15 June 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#10 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

Reports saying sinfield could be out 6 weeks, in 50 years ive never known this lot cop as many injuries ...weve cursed them.Even Hood is now injured as well
Posted Image

#11 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

I wonder how long it will be before Gary wants 2nd team rugby back and he'll get it , going into a season long campaign with only 25 1st team squad players is proving to be a battle on its own.............

#12 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

Well he binned off quite a few too early IMO

Griffin

Watson

Chisolm

Hood

Moore wont be far behind

#13 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:11 PM

Griff binned himself off by stating in the press he wasn't prepared to be a fringe player

#14 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

Jordan Baldwinson (Hunslet Warriors) makes his debut for Leeds 2nite..........

#15 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 228 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

After watching lasts nights game it got me wondering about next years dual reg.

When all the big guns are back in the Leeds team the likes of Sutcliffe, Baldwinson, Minns and to some extent Keinhorst, Hood and Singleton will all have their noses pushed out and be offered to Hunslet.

For sure B.E will want Keinhorst, Hood and Singleton which is likely to leave two D/R spots.  Would Hunslet really want Sutcliffe, Baldwinson and Minns or others who are coming to the end?  Do you really think they offer any more than what Hunslet have already?  These guys have stepped up from the U19s and have had a chance due to injury - they are not seasoned SL professionals so in theory no better than a U23s side in the Championship (like Featherstones U23s). 

When Grimmer/Helliwell were playing poor I was the first to say get Sutcliffe in - but I don't think he offered much at all.  He was a pivot that threw the ball left and right, but he did no kicks and did not ask any questions across the line.

I think we need to tread carefully next season with the young ones coming in - don't forget this year saw Singleton, Watson, Hood, Chisolm coming from the disbanded U20s (which means they are about 21 years old).  The lads offered next year will be from the U19s which means they are a year or two younger.

#16 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

And now Moon has copped a 1 match ban!
Posted Image

#17 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Jeez - you'll be asking for volunteers from the crowd soon.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#18 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

Jeez - you'll be asking for volunteers from the crowd soon.

shouldn't you be more concerned with finding sonewhere to play from??
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#19 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

After watching lasts nights game it got me wondering about next years dual reg.

When all the big guns are back in the Leeds team the likes of Sutcliffe, Baldwinson, Minns and to some extent Keinhorst, Hood and Singleton will all have their noses pushed out and be offered to Hunslet.

For sure B.E will want Keinhorst, Hood and Singleton which is likely to leave two D/R spots.  Would Hunslet really want Sutcliffe, Baldwinson and Minns or others who are coming to the end?  Do you really think they offer any more than what Hunslet have already?  These guys have stepped up from the U19s and have had a chance due to injury - they are not seasoned SL professionals so in theory no better than a U23s side in the Championship (like Featherstones U23s). 

When Grimmer/Helliwell were playing poor I was the first to say get Sutcliffe in - but I don't think he offered much at all.  He was a pivot that threw the ball left and right, but he did no kicks and did not ask any questions across the line.

I think we need to tread carefully next season with the young ones coming in - don't forget this year saw Singleton, Watson, Hood, Chisolm coming from the disbanded U20s (which means they are about 21 years old).  The lads offered next year will be from the U19s which means they are a year or two younger.

somebody other than huns will pick them up no worries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users