TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

100 up for Kris.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

Congratulations to Kris Coward making his 100th appearance for Town tomorrow.   I personally think he has been our most improved forward over the past 2 years and runs it in harder than he has even done every game.   Well done Kris, here's to many more in the Town shirt.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#2 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

Since half way through last season he's gone up about three gears . Often didn't run to his size but not nowadays . Finished last season really well and has stood up fantastically in this higher league . Is becoming a pack leader and a go to man . Always said he's a confidence player and he's buzzing at the moment . Type of guy you only realise how important he is when he isn't there .

Edited by DavidM, 15 June 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#3 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

Been outstanding this season, really stepped up to the mark. Congratulations big un....

#4 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

Like a fine wine..., getting better with age.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#5 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

Aye well done to the big lad, has come on superbly since Oggy & Charlo arrived. So whoever it was that gave him the belief to run as hard as he now does also deserves credit. Maybe it's just since it came out that he's 20% horse that he's realised the big bull can run too!!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#6 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

Got to admit he was towns best prop last week.

#7 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

I think you're right .

#8 Nero

Nero
  • Coach
  • 718 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

Nearly had an Art Attack when I saw the headline on the Town Website, I thought he'd signed for Leigh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users