TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Todays scores

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

Just what I was told at myton on sat in they club house during yml game

#22 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

You will have to be more selective in your sources, may be finding someone  who doesn't feed you want you want to hear would help.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#23 redbeckroad

redbeckroad
  • Coach
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

Look forward to Ince RB's visit to Wath Brow, they always stop well after the game for a pint and singalong. Had a few pints with Ince lads at Grand finals, National cup finals etc, good bunch.

#24 dinosore

dinosore
  • Coach
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Surprised with the Lee Brown red card for dissent, known Browny for a long time and never seen him get too upset over decisions good or bad, usually just gets on with it and takes the rough with the smooth, admittedly i only generally see him in games against St.Pats or county/international games but as i say usually pretty laid back.

#25 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

Seems strange that Lee Brown should be dismissed for dissent, he is the ultimate professional so to speak in the amateur game 

#26 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

I was at the Miners v East Hull game and I have to say that East Hull spent most of the game questioning the referee instead of getting on with the game poor discipline throughout. East Hull should ask the miners for a copy of the game and sit and watch the DVD again the referee was not that bad.

#27 Ryan hair

Ryan hair
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

I to was at the miners east hull game and in my opinion the ref was shocking missing 2 forward passes that led to miners try's after consultation with his lines man and still gave them. Also letting matty Brooke's tap and go from a quick penelty that he had been pulling back all game. Lee brown has never been sent off in his 25 years playing the game as a youth, pro and amatuer and he said it was probably going to b his last season and was not prepared to train 2 nights a week miss a days work travel up and down the motorway every other week to have officials that are not up to the task. Saying all that east hulls ill disapline cost them the game. Oh and Scott obrian was class. As the east hull coach said after the game said Scott was cheating because he never stopped when he was tagged. East hull couldnt get near him.

#28 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:09 PM

would love to see scott O'Brien and shaun garrod pair up at half back !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users