Results 15th June

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

Yes cheers its good to see new ravens up in the premier I havent seen that since I started with the bears years back! If you get a free weekend nigel im happy to arrange a friendly - in fact even a midweek friendly would be good!

I will have a word with Jason tonight at training, i'm sure we could fit something in somewhere and we were in the premier 5 years ago as that season there was only the 1 league , we started off with a 22-22 draw at home to Leicester Storm a game we should have won then following week at home to Cov Bears 1st team got a reet tonking 100 pts to a few and then got tonked by telford week after and then due to injuries and players not wanted to get tonked had to quit the league and entered merit league for rest of that season
Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#22 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

given we're not heartland and have never had P&R nor winter rugby.......

Some of us are heartlands Dave !

Edited by bearman, 19 June 2013 - 12:18 PM.

Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#23 Cov Dragons Dogsbody

Cov Dragons Dogsbody
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Shhhh, dont let the secret out Ron! ;o)

Think we should have a Cov Magic Weekend Idea, Warriors, Bears B, Dragons A round robin event? Play final as curain raiser to Bears 1st team? Give lads something play for, who are new to game?

#24 Northern Sol

Northern Sol
  • 17,148 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

Might as well join in with this Coventry love in then haha!

Are we allowed to hijack the forums tho Ron, given we're not heartland and have never had P&R nor winter rugby.......

This was originally the Rugby League Conference forum. Its remit was broadened out back when the forums merged to include the whole community game but even so the majority of posts here are about non-BARLA leagues. Hence you wouldn't really be "hijacking".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users