TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Exiles idea

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,831 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

You and me both Dave, you and me both.

A well organised match in Toulouse well in advance would hopefully get a decent following of England supporters - 500-1000 like-minded fans of the England team together would be brilliant.

One of my all time RL highlights is being in Brisbane with thousands of England fans for the World Cup semi final in 2008. The market is there.

#22 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,984 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

A well organised match in Toulouse well in advance would hopefully get a decent following of England supporters - 500-1000 like-minded fans of the England team together would be brilliant.

One of my all time RL highlights is being in Brisbane with thousands of England fans for the World Cup semi final in 2008. The market is there.

I was lucky enough to be in Australia for the 1992 tour when around ten thousand Poms made the trip.

rldfsignature.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users