NR Cup semi finals

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

When is the draw? Good win today from the scoreline and will take any team at home

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#2 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 517 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

Try Radio Leeds 16.50

#3 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 517 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Doncaster v Sheffield;    Leigh v Batley

#4 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Doncaster v Sheffield; Leigh v Batley

Hope we do better than our league tie there! Wonder if it will be on the telly? Still we have a good record against them in NT semi finals ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

#5 leytherjay

leytherjay
  • Coach
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

will be shocked if not the tv game TBH

NRC CHAMPIONS 2011 & 2013

#6 Leyther_Matt

Leyther_Matt
  • Coach
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

will be shocked if not the tv game TBH

Same here, had some cracking games in the past, though Radio Leeds seemed to think the 'South Yorkshire derby' would be more likely?!

#7 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

Donnie makes sense for the derby to be on thursday plus Batley will travel far better being favourites on the Sunday

#8 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

Donnie makes sense for the derby to be on thursday plus Batley will travel far better being favourites on the Sunday

Nice try Sweaty! After the nilling you gave us in the league we aint favorites at your place but a good game it should be

#9 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

Second worst draw possible, IMO. Just wanted to come out of the hat at home really.

Anyway, still a winnable tie. Fingers crossed for a repeat of 2010!

#10 henry oulton

henry oulton
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

of the 6 possibles draws i think only shef away would have been worse! one thing i remember about 2010 was they let us sit behind the goal at "away" end of ground. doubt this will happen again, but i really think we need a presence at this place to help the team. is there anyway we could get all the batley fans sitting/standing together for this massive game????? if we win this im sure we will win the cup!!. when we lost 20-0 the other week it qas noticeable the batley lot were spread all over the place.
any thoughts anyone??, i may be talking rubbish!?

#11 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 757 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

When are the semis to be played?

#12 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

27-30 June.

#13 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

I would expect Leigh to offer you tickets for the south section of the West stand to give you the option of keeping together, its up to you where you buy for though.

You will definitely start favourites, above us in League and we are decimated with injuries and have no fit halves

#14 ginaldo

ginaldo
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

ive just heard were on tv

#15 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:25 PM

You were decimated by injuries the other week when you nilled us. You always seem to have loads of injuries in the lead up then your players appear like Lazarus. I think this is the tie neither team wanted.
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#16 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

We carried knocks into that game since when we have lost both halves and DC's are not an option for NRC unless previously played
The fact you are carrying less injuries and are above us makes you favourites imo pity it's a Thursday

#17 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,650 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

Jeez - this is the semi finals. Which of you were expecting an easy game ?
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#18 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,292 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

of the 6 possibles draws i think only shef away would have been worse! one thing i remember about 2010 was they let us sit behind the goal at "away" end of ground. doubt this will happen again, but i really think we need a presence at this place to help the team. is there anyway we could get all the batley fans sitting/standing together for this massive game????? if we win this im sure we will win the cup!!. when we lost 20-0 the other week it qas noticeable the batley lot were spread all over the place.
any thoughts anyone??, i may be talking rubbish!?

I'm working really hard to prevent myself from posting the obvious retort.

:angel:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#19 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 517 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

Go on, gloat BSJ, just because you get thousands of spectators following the Rams.

#20 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

No disrespect intended, but these ###### for tat remarks about each other's support are getting really tedious. People in glass houses and all that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users