NR Cup semi finals

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Sir Jekyll Stocking

Sir Jekyll Stocking
  • Coach
  • 884 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

I'm working really hard to prevent myself from posting the obvious retort.

:angel:

I take it that you travelled down to Sheffield on Friday evening after all, then Johnny.

"Pot, kettle, black," perhaps? (to quote a nameless sage patrolling these forums, keeping us all on the straight and narrow.)

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

#22 mountieman21

mountieman21
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

I would estimate 50% of Batleys home game attendance regularly attend most of the local away games.

Same faces good supporters.Sheffield,Dewsbury,Hunslet,Keighley we always put 300 on the gate!!!!!!!

#23 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:37 AM

Prices released for the Semi at Leigh next Thursday, Batley are being sent tickets for the south section of the West stand and prices are the same for both seating and standing at £12 adults, £10 concessions and £3 under 16's.

For any first timers Leigh East clubhouse is on site 100 yards away as is the Park Inn, Leigh miners over the bridge 400 yards away. The Legends bar outside the West stand is open for all fans and has food available. The new pub is now open next to the ground, The Whistling Wren and does 241 food deals.

Free parking all over the site as well.

#24 bulldogforlife

bulldogforlife
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:24 PM

That sounds good to me!! Anyone now when the tickets will be available from, and how to get them??

#25 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hope you come in numbers. Helps both clubs.

Beer at the pubs Leigh bus station start at £1 49p a pint. Real ale too not that smooth flow ####.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users