• 1,517 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

try fev, 6-46 kick to come

#26 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 431 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

Unfortunately Barrow have give up and people are leaving early, 6-48 now.

#27 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

6-48

#28 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

6-52 now, kick to come

#29 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

6-52 conv missed

#30 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 431 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

Time to go home now for me, complete lack of effort.

#31 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

6-58 fev scoring on every set now

#32 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

1185 Att

#33 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

fisticuffs! Mcgoff and bryant sin binned

Full time 6-60 to fev............ :sclerosis:

Edited by shun, 23 June 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#34 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

Result have also gone against us,

swinton won and so did keighley  

#35 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,980 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

That was absolutely abysmal. No effort whatsoever. I can accept a gulf in class which their evidently was today but I can't watch a Barrow side just not putting it in.

It's been evident that Harrison and Haggerty have been carrying the pack this season. Usually they have outstanding games and one or two of the props plays well, they weren't in the pack and Featherstone just ran over the top of us nearly every tackle. Jones going off half way into the first half didn't help us either who usually gets through a heck of a lot of tackles.

Our defence is just non existent. A defence coach has to be brought in if I'm honest. There's no real technique and we rarely dominate the collision.

Hewer was fairly poor but he was not the reason we lost. He made about 5 obvious errors. We must of made around 20 just basic mistakes.

Mossop was missed badly their Hookers made so many metres off scooting whilst Dandy just didn't make any.

The worrying thing was I still think Featherstone had another gear in them. If Im really honest I'd say at least 8 of that squad who played today arent good enough for this division.

#36 off the wall

off the wall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

first rant . hewer you are gutless. I bet the fev player gets a 2 game or more ban. if game was in dying stages you would have sent him off. bottled it . anyway what can we take from todays game? Campbell  is such a waste at full back. don't get me wrong he doesn't do much wrong but in this barrow team we don't have a lot of creativity and it showed big time today, cammy shouldn't be playing fullback, we should have sorted this out in the freindlies  at the start of season and got one in on loan or signed up. every man and his dog could tell you mcgillvery wasn't a fullback. this in my view was a massive error by the coaching staff.

I know we had some injuries but was this the same barrow that played Sheffield a few weeks ago and pushed them all the way? I thought Sheffield on that day were a better side than fev today but we just never turned up.

man of match I give toal, for his commitment in his tackling but was hard pushed to name anyone else. safe journey home rovers fans.

#37 Walnut

Walnut
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

This was the first time in many seasons that I could not see any positives at all in the way the team played.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that if Darren will not stand aside and allow a new coach to take over and bring in new players then we are in for relegation.

We need new players to bolster the side immediately and it appears that Darren does not think so. He will take us down with that attitude and we cannot afford for this great club to fail because of one mans ego.

The Raiders have played very well in spells this season but something is wrong with the teams current attitude, lack of direction, basic tackling skills and tactical awareness and these problems to  have be sorted immediately or we have had it in this league.

Darren was keen to let us know that he knew of the internal team problems during Des's era, he should know that similar rumours are doing the rounds in his.

#38 rooster2003

rooster2003
  • Coach
  • 397 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

This was the first time in many seasons that I could not see any positives at all in the way the team played.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that if Darren will not stand aside and allow a new coach to take over and bring in new players then we are in for relegation.

We need new players to bolster the side immediately and it appears that Darren does not think so. He will take us down with that attitude and we cannot afford for this great club to fail because of one mans ego.

The Raiders have played very well in spells this season but something is wrong with the teams current attitude, lack of direction, basic tackling skills and tactical awareness and these problems to  have be sorted immediately or we have had it in this league.

Darren was keen to let us know that he knew of the internal team problems during Des's era, he should know that similar rumours are doing the rounds in his.

At last, at last!, someone else can see it, do the right think Holt, although i now think its too late

#39 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Abysmal effort today...one foot in Champ 1 now

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#40 southsider

southsider
  • Coach
  • 244 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

What an embarrasment.Absolutely shocking defence,Fev made our players look like fools. In the last 30 minutes they seemed to score at will.

I thought Hewer had a fair game, he made a few mistakes, but for both sides. In saying that, i would like to know what the penalty count was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users