#1 amh

amh
  • 11,086 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Drawn by Mike Haigh and Joanne Fitzpatrick

Doncaster v Sheffield

Leigh V Batley

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#2 Lobbygobbler

Lobbygobbler
  • Coach
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

Drawn by Mike Haigh and Joanne Fitzpatrick

Doncaster v Sheffield

Leigh V Batley

Thats us out then! We always seem to slip up against Batley and Sheffield at home

#3 amh

amh
  • 11,086 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

Thats us out then! We always seem to slip up against Batley and Sheffield at home

Good grief do you store your negativity up for here, or do you share it elsewhere?

If we're good enough we'll do it, and off this last couple of months performances, with the injuries, we've done brilliant - we've a great chance of getting to The Shay, and I'm presuming against Sheffield, although reports were they had a shaky performance.

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#4 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,715 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

C'mon Leigh!

#5 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

C'mon Leigh!

Deep down we are all Leigh fans really.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#6 amh

amh
  • 11,086 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

in a dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge sort of way?

#7 RugbyLeagueGeek

RugbyLeagueGeek
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

Is there any promotion if you win this competition? ;)

#8 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

in a dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge sort of way?

In a let's pretend sort of way.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#9 amh

amh
  • 11,086 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

In a let's pretend sort of way.

:punish:

#10 weloveyouwakefield2

weloveyouwakefield2
  • Coach
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

COME ON BATLEY!!!!!  :tongue:  :D

Posted Image

#11 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

If Sheffield win it they are going to need a bigger trophy cabinet. They could well end up in the Challenge Cup semi final as well.

#12 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,839 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

We do have a diverse mix of Leigh fans on here: Broncos, Huddersfield, Wigan fans just off the top of my head.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#13 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

The Northern Rail Cup semi-final, Leigh Centurions v Batley Bulldogs, will be broadcast live on Premier Sports on Thursday June 27 with a 7.30pm kick-off.

The winners will secure their place in the Northern Rail Cup Final at The Shay, Halifax on Saturday July 20 and will face either Doncaster or Sheffield Eagles, who go head-to-head in the other semi-final.

The 2013 Northern Rail Cup Final will form part of the inaugural Northern Rail Finals Day which will also see London Skolars and North Wales Crusaders contest the first ever Northern Rail Bowl Final.

League Express is Britain's biggest selling Rugby League publication
On sale every Monday, in shops, on subscription and online for PC/MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.
Follow us on Twitter @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

#14 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

The Northern Rail Cup semi-final, Leigh Centurions v Batley Bulldogs, will be broadcast live on Premier Sports on Thursday June 27 with a 7.30pm kick-off.
The winners will secure their place in the Northern Rail Cup Final at The Shay, Halifax on Saturday July 20 and will face either Doncaster or Sheffield Eagles, who go head-to-head in the other semi-final.
The 2013 Northern Rail Cup Final will form part of the inaugural Northern Rail Finals Day which will also see London Skolars and North Wales Crusaders contest the first ever Northern Rail Bowl Final.
[/quote

A Welsh team playing a London team for the NORTHERN rail cup. Whatever is the world coming to?.

Gary Schofield must be in serious danger of having an apoplectic attack.

really though, it's great to see the new teams getting to a final. I hope they send appropriate press releases to their local media.

#15 League Express

League Express
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

Kick-off times confirmed for Northern Rail Finals day

The kick-off times for the Northern Rail Cup final and Northern Rail Bowl at The Shay, Halifax on Saturday July 20 have been confirmed.
Having secured their place at the Northern Rail Finals Day by finishing top of their respective preliminary groups, Championship One clubs North Wales Crusaders and London Skolars will compete in the inaugural Northern Rail Bowl in front of the Premier Sports TV cameras at 2.30pm.
At the conclusion of that match, the ninth Northern Rail Cup final will take centre stage at 5.00pm when two teams will be hoping to emerge victorious and take the trophy away from The Shay, home of 2012 Northern Rail Cup winners Halifax.

League Express is Britain's biggest selling Rugby League publication
On sale every Monday, in shops, on subscription and online for PC/MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.
Follow us on Twitter @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

#16 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

Is there any promotion if you win this competition? ;)

Yes, through the traditional and electronic media outlets and through the marketing and PR strategies of the clubs.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users