TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Stuart Hall - Jailed for 15 months

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,795 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

yes it has been doubled, but that 30 month sentence will be automatically halved so he will probably only serve 15 months,

It is a joke  

I'm pretty sure that nobody concerned is laughing, except the lawyers.

Awful crime, awful man, awful for the victims.  To me it's all about the balance that we want from our prison system between punishment and protecting the public from threats - a massive debate.

Edited by Larry the Leit, 26 July 2013 - 07:26 PM.

The Unicorn is not a Goose,

#62 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

I'm pretty sure that nobody concerned is laughing, except the lawyers.

Awful crime, awful man, awful for the victims.  To me it's all about the balance that we want from our prison system between punishment and protecting the public from threats - a massive debate.

our justice system is just one huge joke,

this is a completely different case but the phillpot guy who killed 5 of his own kids got 'life' with a minimum of 15 years, 

3 guys who killed a convicted pedophile got life with a minimum term of 21 years

one huge debate is needed me thinks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users