Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New coach

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

As people know our new coach was seen at the Batley match the other week when we played them and everyone thought he was there to watch us. Heard today that there is a couple of players that he was watching for next season and they were not in a Fev shirt anyone else heard anything

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

he was on official business for warrington

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 336 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

Liam Walmsley. 3 year deal.

#4 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

I also heard same rumour from a Rams fan that were getting Walmsley just after the Batley game but no idea how he knows.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#5 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Liam Walmsley. 3 year deal.

Is he the only one or have you heard anyone else

#6 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

Is he the only one or have you heard anyone else

I heard 2 from Batley
Im Fev and im proud

#7 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,947 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

Flannagan was the other name rumoured. ... that has been slammed as utter bow locks!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#8 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:14 AM

If the Liam Walmsley rumour is true you've got an excellent player, who is getting better by the week.

Apparently 3 Fev players have expressed an interest in signing for us too, but how true that is I don't know.

Silly season is upon us.

#9 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

And it also appears as if you've signed Gaz Moore from us too if you believe the press.

A bit surprised at that. Decent enough player at this level but I would have thought Fev would have been setting their sights higher.

#10 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 336 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

Yes, from what I believe, Liam Walmsley, Gareth Moore, George Flanagan and Keegan Hirst will all be leaving Batley for Fev.

They have a mass exodus on their hands from what I can gather, with Jason Walton apparently going to Castelford, Paul Mennell to Halifax and Tom Hemmingway to Dewsbury.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users