Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The Blue Army

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 neverwas

neverwas
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

Are the mighty Lock Lane good enough to go all the way this season

#2 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

What the Lane have achieved so far this season credit must be given to the players and coaching staff. I know the coach personally and he said you lose your scrum-half for the last five games of the season when he goes on the BARLA tour to Oz  I know one man doesn't make team but most plays the Lane put on involve young Danny and his kicking game is second to none. with out him I think it will be to much of a ask to go all the way. but I would love to be proven wrong.

#3 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 336 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

The BARLA tour is only 18 days. Will Danny really miss 5 games?

#4 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

The BARLA tour is only 18 days. Will Danny really miss 5 games?

Two weeks before long distance tours BARLA don't allow the players to play for their clubs. The reason been if any players got injured it would be too short a notice to draft in replacments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users