TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

The Blue Army

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 neverwas

neverwas
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

Are the mighty Lock Lane good enough to go all the way this season

#2 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

What the Lane have achieved so far this season credit must be given to the players and coaching staff. I know the coach personally and he said you lose your scrum-half for the last five games of the season when he goes on the BARLA tour to Oz  I know one man doesn't make team but most plays the Lane put on involve young Danny and his kicking game is second to none. with out him I think it will be to much of a ask to go all the way. but I would love to be proven wrong.

#3 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

The BARLA tour is only 18 days. Will Danny really miss 5 games?

#4 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

The BARLA tour is only 18 days. Will Danny really miss 5 games?

Two weeks before long distance tours BARLA don't allow the players to play for their clubs. The reason been if any players got injured it would be too short a notice to draft in replacments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users