Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dewsbury Rams vs Halifax

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

Here's my team for Sunday.

1. Karl Pryce
  2. Dale Morton
  3. Scott Hale
  4. Brad Watkinson
  5. Vinny Finigan
  6. Keiran Hyde
  7. Bobby Goulding
  8. Ryan Hepworth
  9. Kane Bentley
  10. Tom Lillycrop
  11. Jon Molloy
  12. Elliot Whitehead
  13. Tommy Gallagher

Subs

14. Adam O'Brien

15. Aaron Brown/Greg Scott

16. Ben Jones

17. Makali Aizue

#2 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

Is Gallagher fit? I thought he was out for a month with a calf muscle tear.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#3 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

id put Nash in there eddie rombo instead of gallagher... 

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

My team would be.. 

CRAVEN

MORTON 

WATKINSON

HALE

PRYCE

HYDE

GOULDING

HEPWORTH

BENTLEY

NASH

MOLLOY

WHITEHEAD

LILLYCROP

OBRIEN

AIZUE

JONES

BROWN OR TONKS

#5 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

We all know Craven is unlikely to play again in a Rams shirt!

#6 morti

morti
  • Coach
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

elliot whitehead is unlikely to play for the rams,hes set to join salford from bradford for a substancial fee

#7 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,214 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

Is Gallagher fit? I thought he was out for a month with a calf muscle tear.

When has fitness been a requirement to play for the rams? It like saying you need an IQ above 10 to be a dewsbury supporter its just not necessary :lol:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#8 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

I can't see what Schofield has done wrong that means you've dropped him from your line up. He can play at hooker or half so would be a good bet on the bench at least.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#9 YOUNG UN

YOUNG UN
  • Coach
  • 763 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

I can't see what Schofield has done wrong that means you've dropped him from your line up. He can play at hooker or half so would be a good bet on the bench at least.

Totally agree. The kid is coming on in leaps and bounds. He needs extended game time to gain more confidence. I have seen comment on another thread re Gareth Moore, whether true or false he might be a Ram, this kid will outshine Moore given the chance. Now lets see, Moore can kick a ball, yes I think that's it, Moore can kick a ball. Superstar at Wakefield. :sclerosis:

#10 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

Totally agree. The kid is coming on in leaps and bounds. He needs extended game time to gain more confidence. I have seen comment on another thread re Gareth Moore, whether true or false he might be a Ram, this kid will outshine Moore given the chance. Now lets see, Moore can kick a ball, yes I think that's it, Moore can kick a ball. Superstar at Wakefield. :sclerosis:

Scored at more than a try every two games in his time with us! Yes he can kick, extremely well in fact, but he is much more than a one-trick pony.

Edited by distantdog, 18 June 2013 - 07:28 PM.

#11 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

So who have we signed, Hemmingway or Moore? And can the club confirm this?

#12 YOUNG UN

YOUNG UN
  • Coach
  • 763 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Scored at more than a try every two games in his time with us! Yes he can kick, extremely well in fact, but he is much more than a one-trick pony.

I have watched Jonathan since he was a six year old with great anticipation, obviously hoping he would emulate his dad, along with a lot of other eager eyes. He is cocky and needs to be given a solid role within a team, not brought in one week, out the next. He has skill in abundance and just needs to be given a decent run. I think Glen M is starting to bring the best out of him. I certainly wouldn't be replacing him with Gareth Moore.    

#13 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

I have watched Jonathan since he was a six year old with great anticipation, obviously hoping he would emulate his dad, along with a lot of other eager eyes. He is cocky and needs to be given a solid role within a team, not brought in one week, out the next. He has skill in abundance and just needs to be given a decent run. I think Glen M is starting to bring the best out of him. I certainly wouldn't be replacing him with Gareth Moore.    

I wouldn't think you will be given the opportunity!

#14 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

Have batley rejected our 5 figure sum for him then?

If hemingway does sign or has signed itl be from next season not this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users