TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Now there's a dilemma

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow

Shadow
  • Coach
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:24 PM

Is it great news that the Daily Mail lost a libel case and has to pay out £125000 or terrible news that they had to pay that money to psychic Sally Morgan.

God Rides a Harley but the Devil rides a Ducati!

#2 Leeds Wire

Leeds Wire
  • Coach
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:30 PM

It really is a classic devil or deep blue sea moment isn't it.

Brilliant tweet from Charlie Brooker (@charltonbrooker) though:

"If I was the Daily Mail I'd insist on paying psychic Sally Morgan's damages using magic 'ghost coins' which she can spend in the afterlife."

#3 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

Is it great news that the Daily Mail lost a libel case and has to pay out £125000 or terrible news that they had to pay that money to psychic Sally Morgan.

I bet she didn't see that coming.

#4 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 17,148 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

It really is a classic devil or deep blue sea moment isn't it.

Brilliant tweet from Charlie Brooker (@charltonbrooker) though:

"If I was the Daily Mail I'd insist on paying psychic Sally Morgan's damages using magic 'ghost coins' which she can spend in the afterlife."

Hide the money in a random place somewhere on Dartmoor and tell her to use her "gifts" to find it.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#5 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,461 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

Grow a pair and don't pay the fraud.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users