TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

PNG STAR CHRIS AITON,SET FOR THE RAMS IN 2014

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 morti

morti
  • Coach
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:25 PM

dont know too much about this lad,does anybody else ???

#2 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

He's a utility/hooker currently playing with Sharlston Rovers, ex Gold coast Sea Eagles 5th grader or something like that.

Seen him play 3 times, looks very very useful at amateur level and probably needs the step up to the semi pro game

#3 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

No offical news on T.H yet. This must be the worst kept secret.

#4 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,753 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

I don't believe that clubs can release information regarding signings for next season just yet, so don't hold your breath.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#5 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

So we know 3 of our targets hemingway(already signed apparantly) aiton and gareth moore. Add to that a clutch of expected re signings in the next few week including that of aron brown, dale morton and tom lillycrop then next seasons recruitment is looking really good at this early stage.

#6 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Would like to see goulding, pryce, craven, nash, heppi, ryan wright and aizue signed up too

#7 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

The gaffers first statement was about it taking 2 seasons to get where he wanted the team to be.Half a season and its starting to look good.

#8 Hugh Jarce

Hugh Jarce
  • Coach
  • 262 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:10 AM

So we know 3 of our targets hemingway(already signed apparantly) aiton and gareth moore. Add to that a clutch of expected re signings in the next few week including that of aron brown, dale morton and tom lillycrop then next seasons recruitment is looking really good at this early stage.

According to the Bullfrog site Moore has agreed to go to Fev ( It must be true it was in The Sun!!!  :thankyou:)

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

#9 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,753 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

Didn't we announce last year that a number of these were already on 2 year contracts?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#10 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

No offical news on T.H yet. This must be the worst kept secret.

I thought you dressing up in womens clothes was it?

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#11 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

:lol: Why not put a bid in for our ground too? You could change your name to the batley bulldogs and even I might turn up to watch you :)

#12 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

We've already got a rugby ground so why on earth would we want to put a bid in for a dry ski slope!

#13 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

We've already got a rugby ground so why on earth would we want to put a bid in for a dry ski slope!

Perhaps you would do better at downhill sking than you do rugby league?

#14 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

Rams will have a better side next season. Whereas you dogs will have lost your best players! I hope you stay on this forum when the tables are turned.

#15 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

£200 says we finish above you next year. Genuine bet Eddie...you up for it?

#16 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 565 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

Rams will have a better side next season. Whereas you dogs will have lost your best players! I hope you stay on this forum when the tables are turned.

Ah,that old chestnut....
"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#17 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

So we will be left with our worst players? I am still confident we will be above you lot even with what's left!

#18 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

Haha no chance. The rot has already started

#19 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Haha no chance. The rot has already started

I admire your (misguided) optimism. Take Nick07's bet then.

#20 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

I've got an even better bet. If Dewsbury finish higher up the league next season than Batley you must never comment on this forum again and if Batley finish higher up that Dewsbury I will leave both forums for good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users