TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

PNG STAR CHRIS AITON,SET FOR THE RAMS IN 2014

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

I'm sure I can live with that.

And that was a very subtle way of telling me that you haven't got £200 to risk betting.

#22 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

I'm sure I can live with that.

And that was a very subtle way of telling me that you haven't got £200 to risk betting.

He aint that confident and ER would just change his name to "Piggy"s mates #####"

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#23 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

I have got £200 but I'd rather get a season's ticket next year to watch the rams. 'Piggy's Mate #####' is already taken by the only other Batley fan that attends your games.

#24 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

I have got £200 but I'd rather get a season's ticket next year to watch the rams. 'Piggy's Mate #####' is already taken by the only other Batley fan that attends your games.

That may be true Eddie, but at least those two fans have seen their team stuff your team so often recently it's almost become boring!

#25 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

And if you are so confident of your prediction for next season, you could buy another season ticket for a friend with your winnings, That way, you personally will be responsible for taking as many people to watch Dewsbury than attend a Batley match in total.

#26 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

If you finish above us ER ill buy you a season ticket for the rams in addition to the £200......

How much do you believe in your side....

#27 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

I thought you dressing up in womens clothes was it?

Too busy on my little island in the middle of Batley Beck, watching pups by the score.Jump off coconut rafts and attempt suicide.After they find out their clubs finances.

#28 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

Too busy on my little island in the middle of Batley Beck, watching pups by the score.Jump off coconut rafts and attempt suicide.After they find out their clubs finances.

All very interesting, all this speculation, but what have Batley's finances/team/lightweight trophy cabinet//slope/mosques and our postage stamp ground/poor team/prospects for next year etc.etc. got to do with Chris Aiton. I'd be more interested in whether he is any good than listening to the usual ###### for tat. Sorry lads but it's getting boring.

#29 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,753 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

All very interesting, all this speculation, but what have Batley's finances/team/lightweight trophy cabinet//slope/mosques and our postage stamp ground/poor team/prospects for next year etc.etc. got to do with Chris Aiton. I'd be more interested in whether he is any good than listening to the usual ###### for tat. Sorry lads but it's getting boring.

+1

Some people should know better.

:angel:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#30 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

Point taken.

#31 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

Point taken.

Unlike the bet! ;)

#32 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

Unlike the bet! ;)

I'm not a betting man so I wouldn't take the bet. 

Anyway back to the post. Has Chris Aiton ever represented PNG?

#33 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

Like listening to a bunch of bitching 14 yearold school girls this thread

#34 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

He's not played for png I don't think but wants to represent them in the world cup with his brother paul, whoat wakefield and already a png international

#35 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

Christ i take u up on that offer becsuse u still have price and we will ave lillycrop brown and morton due to aving spaces with all this. So called movment and gareth moore u want him ur welcome over rated so please please please take him ur welcome to him ull ave two players scared to get there shirts mucky

#36 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

The press headlining of your interest in this 'PNG star' really tickled me. He's barely played any professional (or semi-professional) rugby, and has never played for Papua New Guinea at any level. Isn't that like saying some young lad from the Dog and Duck 2nd XVII is an 'England star' based purely on the fact that he's English? Talk about spin. What happened to 'dual-code international star' Gordon Fifita, by the way?

Edited by TheTerminator, 07 July 2013 - 09:58 PM.

Posted Image

#37 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,753 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

The press headlining of your interest in this 'PNG star' really tickled me. He's barely played any professional (or semi-professional) rugby, and has never played for Papua New Guinea at any level. Isn't that like saying some young lad from the Dog and Duck 2nd XVII is an 'England star' based purely on the fact that he's English? Talk about spin. What happened to 'dual-code international star' Gordon Fifita, by the way?

Of course the press may simply have got it wrong, but don't let that get in the way of your bile will you?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#38 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

Of course the press may simply have got it wrong, but don't let that get in the way of your bile will you?

Ok, lets put it down to terrible journalism, shall we? A repeat of the Gordon Fifita 'Tongan dual-registration international signs for Dewsbury' epic, then. Just to remind you, Mr Fifita appeared to not actually exist and there was certainly no record of him having played either code of rugby at international leve. I'd suggest that the press are guilty of dreadful research, or they're being fed facts by someone who doesn't know their bottom from their elbow.

Edited by TheTerminator, 08 July 2013 - 09:03 AM.

Posted Image

#39 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

'Gordon Fifita' apparently couldn't get a visa if my knowledge is correct. Whether he actually exists I don't have a clue.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#40 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:49 AM

'Gordon Fifita' apparently couldn't get a visa if my knowledge is correct. Whether he actually exists I don't have a clue.

I think your right, I'm sure I heard that story. Still, its extremely odd that a player from a Kolpak nation wasn't able to gain a work permit with an EU country? Oh well, ho hum....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users