Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Player In/out

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#41 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

Don't know what to believe now Told our players were not for sale when Powell went yet looks like England off to Warrington. Told by CP that Mariano was here for season and could only be called back for cup match yet now back at Wakey Maureen asks CP about about Batley player and the article in paper he says its not true so we will see shame other rumours weren't squashed over the season

Whatever happens we will all have our opinion on who leaves but the club need to think about the things they say because people will stop believing them

#42 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

The League Weekly says that the signing of Moore was on the instigation of Bastien who offered a five figure contract. Perhaps we are not having proper communication between our officials. We now have tales purporting to have come from our CEO, Sheridan and Bastien that don't collate. Perhaps we could have an offical announcement to clear the air a bit..

#43 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

League Weekly says Moore is believed to have signed a rwo year deal, also front rower Keegan Hirst is coming. Kain is shown as a possible leaver and going to Batley. I would not like to see Kain going. It looks as though England has pl;ayed his last game and Sheridan is looking for cover for the absentees such as Smeaton and England. Although Hepworth it says is likely to be available this weekend.

IMO James, I cannot see any of those Batley players bringing anything in. Again, IMO, Kainey ranks as being in the top three hookers in our league. Will leave a huge gap if he leaves.

#44 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

Richard Moore will be a great signing for Fev he's had some barnstorming games when he's played for the Rhinos and the Hawks this year getting back to his best. He has  great go forward and is good at offloading he always gave Hunslet 100% on the field even though he was D/R

chappy

#45 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

Richard Moore will be a great signing for Fev he's had some barnstorming games when he's played for the Rhinos and the Hawks this year getting back to his best. He has  great go forward and is good at offloading he always gave Hunslet 100% on the field even though he was D/R

Oops, sorry suzzy. mistakenly left him out of equation. Has come on a mile since leaving Wakey

#46 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,415 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:01 PM

?? The rumours concern Gareth Moore of Batley, a scrum-half, not Richard Moore.

A Fev Blog

#47 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

?? The rumours concern Gareth Moore of Batley, a scrum-half, not Richard Moore.

Andy kaine for Gareth Moore Batleys gain for me keep Andy go for Richard Moore
chappy

#48 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

From tonight's match there is no one better at Batley than what we have got so if we are wanting to move to another level hope we are looking else where. The players we sign need to be better than what we have got

#49 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

You can have Mr Moore immediately for me. Just don't dare criticise his performance or you'll get lambasted on Twitter like some of our fans have.

#50 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

With faisal spitting his dummy out our major SL signings clearly appear out of the window

A clear lack of ambition signing the above mentioned Batley players - if Bastian is wanting these to sign for Fev and get rid of what we have then hes probably off to a negative start with most supporters!

#51 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,949 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

With faisal spitting his dummy out our major SL signings clearly appear out of the window

A clear lack of ambition signing the above mentioned Batley players - if Bastian is wanting these to sign for Fev and get rid of what we have then hes probably off to a negative start with most supporters!

Do you know for cert that Feisal has "spit the dummy out"???
Cos I've heard nothing to suggest he has. In fact, quite the opposite!

Edited by Robin Evans, 28 June 2013 - 07:19 AM.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#52 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,757 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

I would have thought that the new league structure - or sticking with the old one - would be a key factor in Feisal's decision whether or not to spit. No point in deciding just now.

And the lad's just put £300,000 in (I assume he's coughed up the cash for the shares).

Edited by Griff, 28 June 2013 - 07:58 AM.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#53 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 708 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

Different players perform differently for different coaches,Bastion will know what he needs to suit what style of play he wants ,so pre judging negativity already isent good for us at all.

#54 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

I would have thought that the new league structure - or sticking with the old one - would be a key factor in Feisal's decision whether or not to spit. No point in deciding just now.And the lad's just put £300,000 in (I assume he's coughed up the cash for the shares).

Money was put up front.
Im Fev and im proud

#55 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,687 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

JB hasn't even got in the Fev hot seat yet and your not happy with him. He hasn't had a top job at wire for so long for spotting rubbish talent. As much as I rate kainy if JB doesn't and wants to offload him so be it. ( Its all just rumours at the moment anyway). All I'm saying is whatever JB does no need to judge him until the end of next season as you never know he might actually win all the 3 for all we know at least give him a chance to get in and settle in the job before you slate him.

#56 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:49 AM

i've heard the bod have signed Beyonce up to sing at half time on sunday when we play workington. there you go, you can slate them now when she doesn't turn up.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#57 Mr Hammond

Mr Hammond
  • Coach
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

He hasn't had a top job at wire for so long for spotting rubbish talent. 

Just on that point, how many players have coming from the youth set up and made in to the first team at Warrington while JB's been in charge?. Not trying to be critical just wondered.

Pure Green Heaven, Hammonds Mint Sauce

#58 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,687 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

Just on that point, how many players have coming from the youth set up and made in to the first team at Warrington while JB's been in charge?. Not trying to be critical just wondered.

I honestly don't know how many have made it into the first team over the years since JB as been their. But Williams, ormsby and bennion are just 3 I can think of over the last 2 seasons. I understand your point as most of the wire squad as an average age of 30 plus but if he wasn't doing a good job I doubt they would of kept him on.

#59 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

Do you know for cert that Feisal has "spit the dummy out"???
Cos I've heard nothing to suggest he has. In fact, quite the opposite!

Not for certain but i do know he wanted a say in who got the coachs position and the club wouldnt allow it and wasnt happy over that and his comments and his coloumn on the website has dried up - not heard a thing since the fax game on that side of things and the club dont seem to be pushing probiz as much as they did so from an outsider looking in, yes it does look like there has been a disagreement somewhere although the club will deny it and yes i do know i can contact MC or CP if i wish to discuss the matter as that will be the next line from someone

Edited by elppaxr2i, 28 June 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#60 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

I honestly don't know how many have made it into the first team over the years since JB as been their. But Williams, ormsby and bennion are just 3 I can think of over the last 2 seasons. I understand your point as most of the wire squad as an average age of 30 plus but if he wasn't doing a good job I doubt they would of kept him on.

ben currie,

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users