Hunslet away

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,987 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

Ok Mark fair enough and I promise this is my last word on the subject. It's just that as fans we can be a little insular, and sometimes opinions from whatever outside source can help develop a debate in a wider perspective. Fact is there's probably only about 250 of us left and THAT is a worry. If we're haemorrhaging fans we need to ask them why. Any business must learn from its lost customers. Clearly there's something fundamentally wrong, and if we ever reach the day when Spelly is left to debate with himself it's no good him saying "well I'm a loyal fan". Ok I'm exaggerating, but you get my drift.

I totally agree Steve. There is something fundamentally wrong in the administration of the whole of RL. The best sport which is the most badly run
Which leads me to my last sentence. Put those word smith talents to better use
He can stop insulting my intelligence with pointing out the glaringly obvious time and again.

As Bryce says we know hes right more often than not. Its just the tone is way off.

#102 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

Craig Harvey Championship player of the week

See website

Riggy

#103 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,987 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:40 AM

Well done to Craig lets hope he keeps it up

#104 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

Well done to Craig lets hope he keeps it up

Well done Craig and well done to you Mark for consistently backing the lad

#105 TIM THE LION

TIM THE LION
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

Swinton Lions also team of the week well done everyone.

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

Edmund Burke

#106 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,987 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

Well done Craig and well done to you Mark for consistently backing the lad

I began to feel people had forgotten the player he was when he played those few games at Sedgley in 2010.

#107 parky

parky
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

I never forgot him. I mentioned previously several times. His ability to make a break,link up, 40/20 kicking,can tackle,etc. A typical stand off,something many of his predessors lacked. Hope we keep him and he stays fit and at this level and playing alongside Ian Watson can only improve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users