TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

I challenge...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:17 AM

I challenge each & every RL fan to stop whingeing about how hard done to we are in the media & do something positive to change it Rugby League World Cup 2013 RLWC

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#2 Cumbrian Fanatic

Cumbrian Fanatic
  • Coach
  • 679 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

Well said, and thanks for the link. I accept the challenge, but there again I need no encouragement to talk up rugby league.
100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

#3 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:34 AM

You have until tomorrow to use promo code 'exiles' to purchase half price tickets - only works on some games

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#4 Fatbob

Fatbob
  • Coach
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

Cheers for the 'exiles' code amh. I've just purchased another 10 tickets for the England v Ireland game. Are there any other games which the 'exiles' code works for? 

#5 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

Yes there are but I'm sorry, I haven't got a list....just try

#6 my missus

my missus
  • Coach
  • 4,861 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

well you inspired me to finally buy some tickets, i have just spent 30mins trying to buy tickets for the games at leigh and wigan no such luck the site won't work :(

What does it mean
This tearjerking scene
Beamed into my home
That it moves me so much
Why all the fuss
It's only two humans being.

#7 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,493 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

What is the offer for the England-Ireland game using 'exiles' again?

#8 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

I am absolutely positive for the Wales games in Wrexham.  I know that visitors will receive a warm welcome, wherever they come from - and I am hoping they come from far and wide to enjoy our magnificent country and our fabulous Racecourse stadium.

We Welsh fans will ensure you have a great experience as hosts to RLWC2013. Buy your tickets now for Wales v USA and/or the Quarter Final.

#9 Swansea Jack

Swansea Jack
  • Coach
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

I am absolutely positive for the Wales games in Wrexham.  I know that visitors will receive a warm welcome, wherever they come from - and I am hoping they come from far and wide to enjoy our magnificent country and our fabulous Racecourse stadium.

I have purchased tickets for all Wales Group Games and the Final to see Wales Play at Old Trafford.

I hope to be in Wrexham Sunday week to see the Rochdale game. On the occasions that I have met Crusaders fans they have been very friendly and welcoming..

#10 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

To all Mighty Penguins and TRLers

Via fb and twitter, long lost friends have been found and we have arranged to all go to the Eng v Irl match 2 November at Huddersfield

We are all purchasng our own tickets so we can sit where we like, cheap seats or executive, whatever your choice.

Promo code 'exiles' gives you 50% off but only until midnight today

Whether you want to join in and attend any meet ups is entirely up to you of course, but the more the merrier

#11 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,735 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:41 AM

Me and my Mighty Penguins fleece and skin-tight ( to say the least) shirt will do my damnest to be there!!

• amh likes this

#12 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 6,148 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Booked. Penguin gear will have to be located from the back of the wardrobe. :)

• amh likes this
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#13 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,493 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

I just tried using the exiles code....and it made no difference. I will still go but if there is a saving to be had. ...

#14 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 6,148 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

I just tried using the exiles code....and it made no difference. I will still go but if there is a saving to be had. ...

Odd, worked ok for me at around 2pm today.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#15 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,831 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

Brilliant offer for a £41 Challenge Cup Final ticket plus a £50 Club Wembley World Cup Semi Final Ticket for only £60:

https://www.eticketi...?showpackages=1

#16 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,493 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

Odd, worked ok for me at around 2pm today.

Tried it again and it worked fine. 2 decent tickets near halfway line for £20!

Get on it you lot

• amh likes this

#17 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,493 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

Brilliant offer for a £41 Challenge Cup Final ticket plus a £50 Club Wembley World Cup Semi Final Ticket for only £60:

https://www.eticketi...?showpackages=1

If I could go to the CC Final I would snap that up! Belting deal

#18 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,831 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

If I could go to the CC Final I would snap that up! Belting deal

Yes - is making me think again tbh, but the bigger issues is the travel costs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users