Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Todays Results

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan hair

Ryan hair
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

East hull 32 myton 10

#2 dinosore

dinosore
  • Coach
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

St.Pats 43 v Dockers 6

#3 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

East Hull looked a good outfit today, Myton looked out enthused credit to Ricky Hough he ran his blood to water for them though

#4 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Impresses me every time I see Ricky hough play

#5 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

Myton looked as if they'd only met each other for the first time just before kick off. Parkin was Maid of the Month for me.

rldfsignature.jpg

#6 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

Wath 14-10 Lane.

#7 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

A very good team effort by east hull

#8 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

East hull where very dominant today easts pack totally controlled the game I thought that allowed the 9 and halfs to have space and i must say the ref was 1st class talked to players and gave pens which where pens against both sides. Myton had nearly all players back some decent performances from the full back and dunham brothers kept going if they keep that team they'll find form and will be ok for easts consistency is the key for them

#9 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Thatto 60-24 siddal that's some hiding that, did siddal have a weak team out anyone know? Thatto must be favourites for the crown the way they are going at the minute!

#10 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

Thatto 60-24 siddal that's some hiding that, did siddal have a weak team out anyone know? Thatto must be favourites for the crown the way they are going at the minute!

Is that the same Thatto who lost to YA last week?

rldfsignature.jpg

#11 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

i think Wath Brow will retain their crown,

and Siddal to come good

#12 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

Is that the same Thatto who lost to YA last week?

I believe so Pom, not sure what happend at Acorn to be honest but thatto have always struggled up there. But as far as I am aware it was the same side!!

Edited by Bruce, 23 June 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#13 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

and Siddal to come good

I think those teams will deffo be in the mix at the end, but I'm going for top 3 as Thatto brow siddal

#14 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

Leigh Miners 32 v 12 Ince Rose Bridge

Leigh Miners moved themselves up a place in the table into ninth position with a scrappy 32-12 victory against local rivals Ince Rose Bridge on a windy afternoon at Twist Lane. With Miners playing against the wind in the opening forty minutes they produced a workman like first half performance by just grinding themselves through sets in attack and backing it up with a solid defensive effort to keep their visitors scoreless. Scott O'Brien opened the scoring for Miners on ten minutes when he got on the end of Adam Thomason's grubber kick to score on the right to give the score 4-0. O'Brien was involved in Miners second try a good ten minutes later when his kick was plucked out of the air by full back Jonny Youds who scored at the side of the posts, Youds converting his try to put Miners 10-0 in front. Adam Thomason scored the third and final home try of the half when he barged his way over just before the break, Youds landing the difficult conversation to send Miners into the half time break leading 16-0.

Miners where poor in the second half and instead of kicking on and recording a comfortable victory they made hard work of it, credit to Ince though they come out after the break fired up and made a game of it and got themselves on the score sheet a few minutes into the second half to make the score 16-6, Miners hit back almost immediately when Scott O'Brien went through a gap to race into the score his second of the game, Youds converting to open the gap back to sixteen points with the score at 22-6. Rose Bridge scored their second try of the afternoon on the hour mark to give them hope with the score being 22-12 but when utility player Jimmy Muir scored a fifth home try inside the final ten minutes the points were secured for Miners. MOM Scott O'Brien scored his hat trick right on full time, Steven Marsh adding the extras to give the final score 32-12.

Next week Miners are at home against Hull Dockers.

MINERS TEAM - Jonny Youds, Jimmy Muir, Sean McDonald, Adam Thomason, John Woods, Steven Marsh, Scott O'Brien, Gary Gittins, Tom Farrimond, Darryl Kay, Liam Coleman, Martin Gray, Danny Jones SUBS = Tony Doyle, Jonny Carroll, Chris Slater, Luke Murfin

MINERS MOM -Scott O'Brien

#15 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

and Siddal to come good

East Hull v Wath Brow next week will be an interesting game.

rldfsignature.jpg

#16 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

Yes will be a very interesting game

#17 rollman

rollman
  • Coach
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:44 PM