Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Mighty Penguins, and all TRLers

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#201 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

We are thanks, I didn't enjoy being alone in the dark looking across a field that they ran off over, until he got home.

The cats are obviously truamatised, but we've got them all in

Main thing is we're ok....I hope they choke on whatever they buy with the stolen money etc

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#202 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

We are thanks, I didn't enjoy being alone in the dark looking across a field that they ran off over, until he got home.

Main thing is we're ok....I hope they choke on whatever they buy with the stolen money etc

One word to describe them.####.

Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#203 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,102 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

We are thanks, I didn't enjoy being alone in the dark looking across a field that they ranging off over, until he got home.

Nightmare! Hope everything is ok. I really detest burglars. It's a real shock when it happens and I hope you are not feeling too bad.

#204 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,993 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

If this is some sort of way of getting out of buying me a beer I will be most upset!
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#205 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,289 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

tickets safe?

#206 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

Ha ha the tickets are safe - and so are we

They have taken a part of me but they're not going to spoil everything...in fact today could be just what we need. Just hope I can get through it without worrying about leaving the house empty, and worrying about the cats. we might not stay after...we'll see

Got to do it Monday for work..so there's no point staying home today....

see you all soon xx

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#207 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

btw...don't do any of this new fangled t'interwbbing on my phone...so I won't see anything on here after I leave the house...plus drunken posting isn't cute lol

#208 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

We're not going to make it, sadly. Traffic is bad and we've got other commitments.

Hudds day yesterday was great, as was Hall of Fame dinner. No one said hello, though!

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#209 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

Ha ha the tickets are safe - and so are we

They have taken a part of me but they're not going to spoil everything...in fact today could be just what we need. Just hope I can get through it without worrying about leaving the house empty, and worrying about the cats. we might not stay after...we'll see

Got to do it Monday for work..so there's no point staying home today....

see you all soon xx

Hope you have a great day and it goes some way to cheering you up after such a rotten experience.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#210 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,102 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hello...

Had a few in the WMC amongst exalted company but what followed was very bizzare. Had a few in Huddersfield centre and this guy started talking to us about 'the rugby'. A few minutes later I was being accused of being a police stooge. ...quite bizzare and could have got a bit hairy. ..surreal. I was going to see a band in Bradford but the experience has freaked me out a bit so am on the train home. (At least I hope it is :wacko:)

#211 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,102 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

But it didn't put me off that much as I am still off to see the band. So, er lol

#212 shrek

shrek
  • Coach
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

Was only there for a short while, but was lovely to meet those I met! Hope you guys enjoyed the rest of the day.

#213 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:09 AM

Thanks everyone for coming, it was brilliant to see friends old & new, and create more legendary tales for future regurgitation ....starring Zoe (the ninja scarf lady and ale sharing...how do you drug the wrong dog) Lee (have I still got some boots) Lisa (rerds, terds...) James (have I told you about the RLEF nutter I banned) JohnM (looking like he'd just got off Deadliest Catch)...oh I could go on....and on....

It was certainly the best medicine for taking our minds off the  break in for a few hours

I am so pleased we arranged it and as was said many times, we must make sure it's not so long next time xx

Edited by amh, 03 November 2013 - 07:50 AM.

#214 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,289 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

:)  :) That coat is going on ebay today!!!

Had a great time....and the game wasn't that bad, either.   Thanks to AMH for setting it all up

#215 Giant Hogweed

Giant Hogweed
  • Coach
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

JohnM (looking like he'd just got off Deadliest Catch)..

More like I know what you did last summer

STUPID CUP WINNER 2006, WCC CUP WINNER 2007, SQL league winner 2008

SQL Stupid Cup and League Double Winner 2009

#216 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

@lazyleyther

you can see some pics on my timeline

#217 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,688 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

Glad to hear it went well! :)

Sorry I couldn't make it. :(

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#218 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Maggie, just seen your post about the break-in. Sorry to read that and hope you and Lee are okay.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#219 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Maggie, just seen your post about the break-in. Sorry to read that and hope you and Lee are okay.

Thanks Vik...we're ok thanks...the cats have had a scare though

#220 Chairman M

Chairman M
  • Coach
  • 11,823 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Unfortunately I couldn't make Huddersfield. Going to Wembley for the semi-final double header though. Can't wait to be honest as it's been a great tournament so far.

Leicester Saint