haven away reaction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#41 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 858 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

Well we were very poor today 1-17, were as havens 1-17 played well, no excuses from me haven were the best team by far,well played, there young fullback was MOM for me looks a good prospect. Its always hard to take when your beat by ye neighbours but we were simply not at the races today and we must now move on and focus on the rest of the season.

The seven straight victorys have been great, but it had to end sometime, can we really complain about there celebrations at the end, they have waited a long time, enjoy your win haven you deserved it today.

#42 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

I've always rated Clough ... Typical Nathan Brown reading of a player

#43 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

Anyone know about briscoe how long he gona be out maybe 4 / 8 week I wud say

#44 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Well we were very poor today 1-17, were as havens 1-17 played well, no excuses from me haven were the best team by far,well played, there young fullback was MOM for me looks a good prospect. Its always hard to take when your beat by ye neighbours but we were simply not at the races today and we must now move on and focus on the rest of the season.

The seven straight victorys have been great, but it had to end sometime, can we really complain about there celebrations at the end, they have waited a long time, enjoy your win haven you deserved it today.

i thought they were the best of two bad teams ;)

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#45 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Cant believe how poor we were today. We made them look good with a letharhic show. I cant pick a good performer out we just wernt up for it simple as that. Only posotive is we were so bad and still got a BP.

a bonus point from that game is like three points,we were awful ,yet they still couldnt deny us a B.P., ive seen more life in Salterbeck Cemetery than that place today haven fans non existant again ,till the 81minute lol.

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#46 Ruby

Ruby
  • Coach
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

Ha ha yeah thought your starting hooker was gonna have a hernia at the end singing and jumping around ha ha he's that good none of us knew his name ha ha

None of you knew his name and he used to be on loan at Town...

Are you sure your fans

#47 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Best team won today we just didnt turn up , awful atmosphere not a peep from the haven fans well done all the Townies who stayed to the end and never stoppped singing. ;)

#48 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Yes of course the town fans knew his name , he was a handy player in the short while he was here .

#49 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

Best team won today we just didnt turn up , awful atmosphere not a peep from the haven fans well done all the Townies who stayed to the end and never stoppped singing. ;)

great display by the fans ,pity the team let us down lol.

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#50 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

You gotta laugh when you hear a jampot fan shouting "come on widnes" after we scored the first try. I take it them saints players are on a season long loans and not DR lol

#51 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:32 PM

olstrum will be getting a game or 2 ban as well. didnt look like any punches thrown and the sending off seemed harsh.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#52 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

You gotta laugh when you hear a jampot fan shouting "come on widnes" after we scored the first try. I take it them saints players are on a season long loans and not DR lol

havens best two players were the DR ones by a mile

#53 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

havens best two players were the DR ones by a mile

thought sice completely changed the game when he came on.

#54 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

Happy days best Team on the day by a mile :onthequiet:

#55 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

thought sice completely changed the game when he came on.

How many DR did they have today 2 or 3????

#56 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

They were intent on winding up Olstrum and eventually it worked, even the Haven fans were shouting at him all game.   Mind you if they had just tackled the Haven player instead of dropping him there wouldn't have been any shimozzle that followed.    Doran pushed Acton in the chest and when Acton pushed him back in the chest they were shouting "Acton the s***house".    

Last game at Haven, Laughton gave about 5 penalties for offside in the first 5 minutes but today he forgot all about the offside rule and that inconsistency is what makes fans frustrated.

Edited by Keith T, 23 June 2013 - 04:52 PM.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#57 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

I have to agree with you there spacey. If the team we had out played to what it can do we would of won but we had a shocker 1 to 17 and that allowed haven a chance to win.i must say we made you look good.

#58 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

there still looking for dorans a*** because it fell out when acton squared up to him. he didnt take the ball in again. acton staring him out when he was going to play the ball was quality

#59 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

your right marra,enjoy the win you have waited long enough for it.

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#60 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

your right marra,enjoy the win you have waited long enough for it.

yeah bomber lets let them enjoy their 5 minutes of fame. They certainly wont look a gift horse in the mouth and that certainly was a gift.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users