haven away reaction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#121 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

Doran is a coward which is something he proves time and time again and bottled it when Acton stood up to him. If Clough approached Acton AFTER the game and he wanted nothing to do with it isn't cowardice it's being sensible. For Clough to approach him after the game is dispicable if that was the case. The whole haven team are softies and if Towns forwards had have been up for it like on previous occasions they'd have bullied them into submission again - but they weren't and they didn't.
Have fans don't like carter or Olstrom because of their ability and effort every time they play. And they dislike Carter because he's got more balls than the rest of the Have backs put together.
None of the above is circumstantial it's ALL FACT unless someone wants to disagree.

oh dear your not taking this very well are you

#122 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

Ha ha its a jam invasion. Have they finally won a derby or something lol. Its nearly as bad as the jampot players celebrations on the hooter pmsl

#123 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,068 posts

yeah I got a PM from him wonky wanting to meet up lol

has he been on here before or is it a new member?
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#124 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 272 posts

mate we beat you 7 times in a row had to give you one game ;) ;) ;)
bluewhitearmy

#125 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

has he been on here before or is it a new member?

he used to post on here but then stopped. Been a member since 7th may.

Edited by town4me, 24 June 2013 - 06:50 PM.

#126 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

Keyboards out in force where were they yesterday when even in defeat we took ur kells end and sang out lads off the pitch!! Up the town down with the keyboards hahaha

#127 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,646 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

well ive had nice little pm from a guy called 'back to one', he also mentioned you keith t, i think it went something like were both wa@#$^*. nice soul, not sure why he had to send a pm when he could have just posted on here. he also said we support a s#^/ team. as i say, hes a nice fella.

Wonky it's the Parton plonker otherwise known as Choccy.   He has sent me similar messages before on here and on Facebook but I have just blocked him that's why he's mentioned me in his message to you.   It just shows what sort of fans Haven really have doesn't it?     He can't post on here because he's banned.    

Edited by Keith T, 24 June 2013 - 06:56 PM.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#128 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Wonky it's the Parton plonker otherwise known as Choccy. He has sent me similar messages before on here and on Facebook but I have just blocked him that's why he's mentioned me in his message to you. It just shows what sort of fans Haven really have doesn't it? He can't post on here because he's banned.

he's even banned off deludedfans.com too.

Edited by town4me, 24 June 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#129 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,646 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

Neither is a certain Haven fan going by the PM's, H4E.   You don't approve of that do you?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#130 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

They can't stand the truth either. Didn't have a single reasonable fact to counter any of the statements that were made just came out with the same run of the mill ###### they came out with when they last beat us 5 years ago

#131 Super Rooster

Super Rooster
  • Coach
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

As for Doran and Acton not sure who would win there but Doran as captain done the right thing and not get involved,

Come on Doran's a cheap shot merchant.  He's not unique, there are plenty others in the game who play to this style.  It's laughable that you try to potray him as some form "Corinthian Spirited" player. 

And as for that naughty Mr Carter?????????????????????????????? Whitehaven RLFC - the Gentleman's Club of Rugby League, the team that never concedes a penalty or has a player sent off.  Next you'll be changing the name to Whitehaven Harlequins and converting to Rugby Union  ;)

Whitehaven won the game, well done and enjoy the win.

#132 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,165 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

Yes indeed . I can take the loss on the chin and suck it up , but the patronising tut tutting and condescending words about how our players need to do this and that to improve , and are ether thugs , cowards , rubbish or egotists is to much ! Lots of sweeping and wrong generalisations being made from one game , and lots of moral high ground being taken ! I never knew I supported such a tainted team !

Edited by DavidM, 24 June 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#133 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

Bloody hell, have they just turned the internet back on in jamland? Hardly any visitors from the slums for a few years then suddenly an infestation. Is hilarious seeing how excited they are after finally beating us.

#134 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

Bloody hell, have they just turned the internet back on in jamland? Hardly any visitors from the slums for a few years then suddenly an infestation. Is hilarious seeing how excited they are after finally beating us.

apparently they have found us out we are one trick ponies. So it only took them 8 games to work that out. Tactical geniuses them whitehaven lot pmsl.

#135 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

Acton backing down from Clough - absolutely no chuffin chance.
He was sensible not to get involved too much.
Doesn't matter to Clough - saves him having to travel up to Whitehaven if he gets banned for a few games because of a dust-up.

#136 yanto

yanto
  • Coach
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:33 AM

Some good old West Cumbrian banter flying around but one thing guys any one who puts a shirt on at semi pro level of the game is definately not a coward.Its a hard game and only the strongest with the right mental attitude make it.

Cowards don't.

Just thought i'd say like  ;)

#137 Nero

Nero
  • Coach
  • 711 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

Some good old West Cumbrian banter flying around but one thing guys any one who puts a shirt on at semi pro level of the game is definately not a coward.Its a hard game and only the strongest with the right mental attitude make it.

Cowards don't.

Just thought i'd say like  ;)

Absolutely right. I've been disgusted at some of the comments on these boards by some of our own fans as well as the deluded ones. I know we've had some frustrating games lately, but the stick some of the players (Calderwood & Flynn particularly) have taken on here is not acceptable, if they pull on the shirt, they deserve a bit of respect. I don't think you need to tell a player when he's not playing well. Criticism is fine, but no need to be offensive, thats trolling.

#138 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,362 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

See anything on here that you think breaks the Terms & Conditions of Use, then please use the 'Report' button which appears within every post (bottom right hand corner) to flag it up to a moderator.

As a reminder, here are the Terms & Conditions of Use on here, which you all signed up to when joining. Please abide by them.

http://www.totalrl.c...tion=boardrules

Locked.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users