Poor result

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Basically it is. £20 to be a member right? I choose not to be a member. So as a stakeholder to attend the Q&A I will have to pay £20 to get in? That will make me a member? Am I right or am I wrong.

Yes Phil, you will be a member for this year!  Your renewal will come up in the New Year not sure what date.

If anyone thinks the bronze, silver and gold memberships are expensive they have the standard membership of £20 which still gives them the same voting rights as everybody else regardless of which package they are in!

Look at it this way, when I was a kid I got into the Post Office Christmas party because my dad was a postman,  the guy next door bought stamps for his letters but his kids didn't get in the party.  Oh an by the way, if you have kids the best value on Earth is at Hornets because every year there is an excellent Christmas Party for ALL kids weather parents are members or not or even if they don't come to matches!!!  FREE to get in, FREE buffet, FREE pressie off some dodgy old guy in a red outfit you only pay for drinks a go in the raffle (optional), before anyone has a fit!!! All down to Wendy and her coach passengers!

Simples!!

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#62 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

I'm a sponsor, season ticket holder, shirt buying, lottery member, coach traveller, pint buying fan who's supported hornets since 84. I would refuse to pay £20 to get in a fans forum to sit with the other 15 believers who would be frightened to death of asking anything untoward in case they get black balled from the next newsletter. Members do your job & get the right people into the right roles. Unlike the lack of opportunity that was given to you when the Saints decision link up was made. £20 badly spent if you ask me
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#63 hornetsexile

hornetsexile
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

I have signed up for the newsletter on several occasions and never heard a thing. Do people get blackballed from receiving the letter?

#64 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Hmm, get the right people in the right roles, I can't remember there being that many people putting up for election can you!  Maybe if those 'right' people could be bothered to put their names forward for the board they might get on.  Sitting around on your hands and mumbling in your beer gets you nowhere!

There will be another election later this year, any chance someone will put themselves forward this time or is it more sniping at them that do again.  There was just one extra candidate at last years election.

I've said it before and I'll say it now, it's time to p*** or get off the pot!

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#65 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

I have signed up for the newsletter on several occasions and never heard a thing. Do people get blackballed from receiving the letter?

What a ridiculous question that is, no they don't!  If you don't get your newsletter you should report this to the club by 'phone or email and I'm sure this will be corrected.  Have you tried anything radical like that?

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#66 StarfireHypervixen

StarfireHypervixen
  • Coach
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

I'm a sponsor, season ticket holder, shirt buying, lottery member, coach traveller, pint buying fan who's supported hornets since 84.

There are people who are all those things, some have been so for longer, AND, bought membership.

A lot of your questions do need answers, and I imagine you have an idea what you'd like those answers to be. The fact that you won't become a member, stand for the board, and when elected, fix everything, is a very great sadness to everyone who dreams of seeing Hornets in the Super League.
Living life in such a way, that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan says "Oh *@$^! She's awake!"

#67 hornetsexile

hornetsexile
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

Thanks for your. sarcastic advice Pugwash. I have contacted Hornets and received a prompt reply which stated you have to be a member in order to receive the newsletter.

#68 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

Thanks for your. sarcastic advice Pugwash. I have contacted Hornets and received a prompt reply which stated you have to be a member in order to receive the newsletter.

Basic membership is just £20 you know, had you intimated in your other post that you were not a member I could have told you that. I find it mildly amusing that someone who rudely talks of a company blackballing customers then takes offence to a little sarcasm! Still, different strokes an all that.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users