TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

ignore function

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ehbandit

ehbandit
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

I've just looked on my ignore list and there were 6 posters on this list. this is strange because I have NEVER put anyone on ignore, so how come they were there? I did not do it, so who did?

#2 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 799 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

I've just looked on my ignore list and there were 6 posters on this list. this is strange because I have NEVER put anyone on ignore, so how come they were there? I did not do it, so who did?

Way beyond my technical ability but my missus seems to have put me on her list - give her a shout!!

#3 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 17,147 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

I can confirm that we don't have access to your list.  Do you share your account/computer with anyone else?  Did you do it by accident?  You've been a member since 2006 and the forum has had ignore functionality since about then, maybe you did it years ago and forgot.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#4 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:22 AM

Way beyond my technical ability but my missus seems to have put me on her list - give her a shout!!

Don't want to get you too worried but my missus is a bloke.

You not noticed before?

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#5 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:10 AM

Don't want to get you too worried but my missus is a bloke.

You not noticed before?

Awww. I'm pleased for you. :)

:biggrin:

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#6 ehbandit

ehbandit
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

cheers for the replies.

#7 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:38 AM

Awww. I'm pleased for you. :)

:biggrin:

Drat and double drat!

Note to self...always check it reads right before posting.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#8 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

pmsl  :P

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users