Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

How is it...........

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 946 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

.....that there is no one posting on here following a hard win, but had we lost, there would have been 100's of postings saying Naylor and Hamilton out.

Big congratulations to the team today, we dug deep and kept working hard to grind Hemel down. They are a good side, but we have some great players in our squad who turned blood to sweat to get a magnificent win.

Special praise to Gee,Lepori and Joy who were the real workhorses today and were my candidates for MOM. 

Meanwhile on the Hairnets MB, a certain fan is saying he's not going to Wrexham because they lost today.Poor attitude in my opinion.

Onwards and North east upwards to South Shields next week. Up the Yeds !!!!!!!!

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Logic

Logic
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

Couldn't agree more. Well done to all concerned today. A hard job, well done in poor conditions, against a good, solid and pacy Hemel side.  

Clearly some people are not happy when things are going well!!

Roll on, next Sunday!!

Edited by Logic, 23 June 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#3 RoytonRoughyed

RoytonRoughyed
  • Players
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

Was a great win 2nd half we were far better team. Palfreywas good, really kept the lads going. Derserved win I Loved the 4th try good rugby

#4 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

The Roughyeds bandwagon rolls on after grinding out a victory in tough conditions, i think palfrey has really come out of his shell since Dalli left n has shown his quality guiding the team round the park, in lepori i feel we have best fullback in the division by a distance. Hemel are a tough outfit and really made us work for the win today, lets just concentrate on doing our own job on the field and lets see where we end up in the table. Up the Yeds!!!

#5 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 946 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

Out of town  posted: "lets just concentrate on doing our own job on the field and lets see where we end up in the table. Up the Yeds!!!"

2nd mate, 2nd.!!!!!  UptheYeds  ;) 

#6 ultimate roughyed

ultimate roughyed
  • Coach
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

Only four points behind Cru now so if they slip up again the home game against them could be the championship decider.

#7 AlwaysCru

AlwaysCru
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

Sounds like it was a good game at Whitebank today, Hemel are tough to beat as we found out last week, so new club or not that's a good result.

I think the fixture at your place is going to be massive next month, but regardless of that result I'd be backing Crusaders and Roughyeds to get promoted his season.

There's some excellent young talent there in Lepori, Files etc. and the coaching partnership appears to have really taken a grip of the squad. I also think you've taken the right approach to the Dual Reg and only added players when needed as opposed to some others not so far away....

Also I think the after match in your bar was brilliant last year, great banter, good singing and we're all looking forward to coming back there again.... Hopefully with the right result :-)

#8 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 351 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

I thought things were a bit flat today but the lads came up with the goods again when it mattered. Palfrey is becoming a good captain and Langtree, Lepori and Joy were excellent But today Jordan Walne had a fantastic game. He was poor when he played against North Wales early in the season but today never took a backward step and made some great hits and yards. Seems like a long time to the next home game but hopeful of victories against Gateshead and Oxford. One game at a time lads.

Edited by TOSH1960, 24 June 2013 - 02:39 PM.

#9 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 946 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

Sounds like it was a good game at Whitebank today, Hemel are tough to beat as we found out last week, so new club or not that's a good result.

I think the fixture at your place is going to be massive next month, but regardless of that result I'd be backing Crusaders and Roughyeds to get promoted his season.

There's some excellent young talent there in Lepori, Files etc. and the coaching partnership appears to have really taken a grip of the squad. I also think you've taken the right approach to the Dual Reg and only added players when needed as opposed to some others not so far away....

Also I think the after match in your bar was brilliant last year, great banter, good singing and we're all looking forward to coming back there again.... Hopefully with the right result :-)

Leave that drum at Wrexham, and we'll have great afternoon when you come up here !!!!!!!!

#10 SINGE

SINGE
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

Out of town  posted: "lets just concentrate on doing our own job on the field and lets see where we end up in the table. Up the Yeds!!!"

2nd mate, 2nd.!!!!!  UptheYeds  ;) 

Only four points behind Cru now so if they slip up again the home game against them could be the championship decider.

And only 3 pts pts diff worse than Hornets, with them playing Crusaders whilst we play Gateshead.

A draw from Hornets v Crusaders would be a very handy result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users