TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Moore to join fev in 2014...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Kiddzyy69

Kiddzyy69
  • Players
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

Is it a big loss?
He gave us more go forward when he came back but I'm sure John will know who fits our style of play and find someone to fill in. I think Hemingway would be fine there as We saw when gaz was injured but if the rumours of him going to our friends over the valley are true then I'm sure John will find someone.

#2 K.Loxton

K.Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

According to League Weekly Fev are going to sign Moore, Walmsley & Keegan Hurst with Andy Kain moving the other way!!! Thoughts???

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.
"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

#3 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

Good luck to them if they do go as all three have developed at Batley and would fill a Fev shirt in my book. I like Kain and I think he could do a job at Batley. As I know nowt about rugby (a common trait shared by all those from dewsbury) I will put my trust in Mr Kear. What about that lad on loan at Oldham could he fill a slot for us next season?

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

According to League Weekly Fev are going to sign Moore, Walmsley & Keegan Hurst with Andy Kain moving the other way!!! Thoughts???

If the rumours are true ( which I doubt they are entirely true) we will be taking half the batley squad for next season as Rowe and Flanagan could be added to that list. I think their will be some truth in it somewhere though with Haley gone and England looking like he's going and maybe bossy/heppy retiring and maybe a few getting the push with the new coach as he will want his team not one already made for him.

#5 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

If you get Andy Kain from us you just got the best stand off in this division in my opinion and if we are letting player like that go its going to take some good signings to get better

#6 Kiddzyy69

Kiddzyy69
  • Players
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

Good luck to them if they do go as all three have developed at Batley and would fill a Fev shirt in my book. I like Kain and I think he could do a job at Batley. As I know nowt about rugby (a common trait shared by all those from dewsbury) I will put my trust in Mr Kear. What about that lad on loan at Oldham could he fill a slot for us next season?

Danny whitmore?

#7 Kiddzyy69

Kiddzyy69
  • Players
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

If the rumours are true ( which I doubt they are entirely true) we will be taking half the batley squad for next season as Rowe and Flanagan could be added to that list. I think their will be some truth in it somewhere though with Haley gone and England looking like he's going and maybe bossy/heppy retiring and maybe a few getting the push with the new coach as he will want his team not one already made for him.

Alex Rowe good player bit lazy at times.Flanagan makes a break out of nothing,tackles his heart out just scoots too much near the line and discipline is improving but not overly great i must say but they would be worthy of paying for a consistent top 2/3 team.

#8 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

Danny whitmore?

Yeah thats him. Hows he doing? Last I heard he'd broken summat? Flannagan is good player on his way to being a great player and one we should hang onto in my book

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#9 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

Moore walton no loss keegan just needs to run a bit deeper for me but getting better every week imo . Rowe ok player flanagan dont go will be biggest loss . Good enough for super league but y would fev want him they got finn plus others

#10 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

Moore walton no loss keegan just needs to run a bit deeper for me but getting better every week imo . Rowe ok player flanagan dont go will be biggest loss . Good enough for super league but y would fev want him they got finn plus others

#11 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 701 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

Walton would be a big loss and so would Flanagan IMO. If they are on the way out I hope JK has plans to replace them.

#12 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 244 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

I agree but with walton seems to make wrong decsions alot lmho not super league quailty find him a little selfish at times . If u watch him closley leaves winger with two on ones a lot and also hsrdly puts johnson or campbell in to space . Not aving a go just find him very fustrating at times .

#13 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

If you get Andy Kain from us you just got the best stand off in this division in my opinion and if we are letting player like that go its going to take some good signings to get better

If we get Andy Kain as a swap for Moore I would take that all day long. Reminiscent of the Ben Black/Tiger swap, that one.

#14 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

Walton would be a big loss and so would Flanagan IMO. If they are on the way out I hope JK has plans to replace them.

Agreed. These two and Johnson are the only rumours worrying me.

#15 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:36 AM

Johnson is an excellent wingman who can literally score a try from anywhere on the pitch. He's obviously too good to play in this division, and we're nailed on to lose him at the end of this season as he's worthy of full-time rugby. Flanagan, on the other hand, remains the same severely limited player that he was during his last spell with us. A few decent scoots from dummy-half during a game are all well and good, however his passing from acting half-back is laboured, and his favourite trick of driving at the line from a metre out is only effective against weak opposition - a fact he doesn't seem to have taken on board. A real quality hooker - able to whip the ball out to his half-backs in a split second and create try scoring opportunities with a bit of handling craft and kicking ability, would improve our team no end and probably put us up there with the likes of Fev, Halifax and Sheffield.

Posted Image

#16 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

i really hope we get kainey from fev as he would fit in our squad a treat. hope we  dont lose rowe or flanny as they are grafters and a big part a the batley team,kegan will do a good job for fev as am sure they will bring him on even more and make him one hell of powerhouse who will take some stopping,  young walmsley will no doubt follow his brother within next 2 years as you can see the lads got bags a talant and am sure fev will bring it all out after a few games next season.cant see moore getting many games at fev as he will be found out and to be fair fev will expect a lot more than he as to offer unless he beefs up stops getting pushed on his butt every game. johnson is a real talant and i wish he had more of the ball as hes great to see running with the ball and so strong too to step out of tackles and carry on to score many times,wish all the players well in there moves away and also those coming in for next season.

#17 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 244 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

After today dont think so do you ? Dont think anybody would but lets hope we get kain. Because we might ave a player whp can pass and little bit more nouce to his game

#18 Kiddzyy69

Kiddzyy69
  • Players
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

He was playing like he'd already gone,shocking

#19 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Been poor for a few weeks now IMO. Need to get Hemingway in ASAP.

#20 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 829 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

Been poor for a few weeks now IMO. Need to get Hemingway in ASAP.

hemingway another player whos going? Playing danny whitmore to see if he is worth a deal for next year IMO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users