TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Macgraff Leuluai extends Vikings deal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 League Express

League Express
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

Widnes Vikings have announced that Macgraff Leuluai has signed a two-year contract extension, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2015 season
Wakefield-born Macgraff is the latest member of the Leuluai dynasty to play in this country. The younger brother of current New Zealand international Thomas and the son of former New Zealand representative James, he came through the junior ranks with the Auckland Sea Lions, Sydney Roosters and Newcastle Knights, and was capped at U16 level for New Zealand.
The 23 year-old says that he is delighted to further his stay at the Vikings, commenting; “I’m happy to sign for another two years at Widnes. Individually and as a team, we are working hard and learning each day.
“By the end of this contract, I will have been in this country for 7 years, which is definitely longer than I ever thought I’d be here. I came over initially to live with my brother, and to have at a crack at making a success of it as a player. I’m still enjoying my time over here and I’m excited and pleased to have been offered the opportunity to stay at the club.
“I’ve got a lot more growing to do and I’m really looking forward to doing this, in a Widnes jersey.
“It’s a good time to be at the club and the only way is up for us. We’ve progressed massively from last year and if we continue to do that at a similar rate, then we will certainly be there or thereabouts over the next couple of years.”

Click here to view the article

League Express is Britain's biggest selling Rugby League publication
On sale every Monday, in shops, on subscription and online for PC/MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.
Follow us on Twitter @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

#2 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

fair play to the lad he has knuckled down and improved a hell of a lot this season, glad to see him sign on again with the mighty vikings.....
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users