Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The "Real Deal" Comes to Town

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

Back in 92 i had the good fortune to win a television quiz , the prize was a trip to vegas for two to see holyfield fight tyson at caesers palace . at the last minute the fight was cancelled as tyson hurt his wrist which was a bummer but the prize organisers took me and my pal to a training gym to see sugar ray leonard and i had my photo taken with my arm round sugar ray with him reckoning to punch me , that photo was worth a mint to me as my most prized possession but unfortunatly went missing a few years ago as did the video of our week in vegas knobbing with the illuminati . i reckon £80 for a lunch with a legend is remarkable value.

I think the club will be announcing a sunday afternoon with a well known controversial comedian in the royal suite in october shortly . Tickets will be i think £20 or £30 for a vip gig with the fat b-----d .

That night in Mansfield will always be with me GFDU ;-)

Edited by il cattivo, 04 July 2013 - 08:37 PM.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#22 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

I think the club will be announcing a sunday afternoon with a well known controversial comedian in the royal suite in october shortly . Tickets will be i think £20 or £30 for a vip  gig with the fat b-----d .

How do you know whats in my calendar for October ?

Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#23 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

Back in 92 i had the good fortune to win a television quiz , the prize was a trip to vegas for two to see holyfield fight tyson at caesers palace . at the last minute the fight was cancelled as tyson hurt his wrist which was a bummer but the prize organisers took me and my pal to a training gym to see sugar ray leonard and i had my photo taken with my arm round sugar ray with him reckoning to punch me , that photo was worth a mint to me as my most prized possession but unfortunatly went missing a few years ago as did the video of our week in vegas knobbing with the illuminati . i reckon £80 for a lunch with a legend is remarkable value.

I think the club will be announcing a sunday afternoon with a well known controversial comedian in the royal suite in october shortly . Tickets will be i think £20 or £30 for a vip  gig with the fat b-----d .

Well they did send out a flyer about Royston Vasey a couple of days ago, so i don't think this information is exactly embargoed GFDU.

:smoke:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)