TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

If you could ask Nigel Wood 1 question, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

At least I ask the right people and don't just keyboard warrior it on here and elsewhere. Ok I'm guilty of jumping in and ranting before I know the facts, but at least I do take action to find the facts, and post them.

You don't have plums either. ;)

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#42 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

snip

did you read all the emails? 

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#43 South Wakefield Sharks

South Wakefield Sharks
  • Coach
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

did you read all the emails? 

Yep, if you mean the ones you posted on loverugbyleague.com

#44 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,752 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

At least I ask the right people and don't just keyboard warrior it on here and elsewhere. Ok I'm guilty of jumping in and ranting before I know the facts, but at least I do take action to find the facts, and post them.

You did it right, and in the right way.  and you got the facts. Too much stuff posted on here is factless and baseless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users