TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

BARLA Chairman's Annual Report 2013

BARLA media release

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

COMMENCES

As the longest serving BARLA Chair, I feel now is the time to hand over to a new leader, to build on what has been achieved in my eight and a half years tenure and take the association to new levels.

With our tenants Unison, I feel that BARLA has secured its financial future and with the Unison investment of £175.000 within the office complex at West Yorkshire House, we have been left with a modern, disabled friendly building, that we can all be proud of.

Read the full report here:

http://www.barla.org...ils.asp?id=3219

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

Good luck to Sue, she'll need it

Edited by amh, 26 June 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#3 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

As the longest serving BARLA Chair, that achieved the least by some way, here ends the lesson.

Welcome on board Sue, its not a hard act to follow, just a hard job to sort out the pile of manure the size of Blackpool Tower that you have been left with.

Edited by LordCharles, 26 June 2013 - 10:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users