Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BARLA Chairman's Annual Report 2013

BARLA media release

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

COMMENCES

As the longest serving BARLA Chair, I feel now is the time to hand over to a new leader, to build on what has been achieved in my eight and a half years tenure and take the association to new levels.

With our tenants Unison, I feel that BARLA has secured its financial future and with the Unison investment of £175.000 within the office complex at West Yorkshire House, we have been left with a modern, disabled friendly building, that we can all be proud of.

Read the full report here:

http://www.barla.org...ils.asp?id=3219

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 amh

amh
  • 11,084 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

Good luck to Sue, she'll need it

Edited by amh, 26 June 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#3 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

As the longest serving BARLA Chair, that achieved the least by some way, here ends the lesson.

Welcome on board Sue, its not a hard act to follow, just a hard job to sort out the pile of manure the size of Blackpool Tower that you have been left with.

Edited by LordCharles, 26 June 2013 - 10:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users