Live on Premier Sports

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

Who would like to win a pair of free tickets to this crucial Kingstone Press game with Barrow, in front of the Premier Sports TV cameras next Thursday?

To do it on Facebook, click here!

To do it on Twitter, click here!

There are 5 pairs of tickets for each comp, and you are free to enter both! Winners will be drawn and notified next Wednesday.

1005135_10151683744163724_879039889_n.jp

Lovely stuff! #13Knights

:D

Posted Image

#2 BEANO

BEANO
  • Coach
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

Done on Facebook Gav ,
York and Proud of it

#3 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

Done on Facebook Gav ,

Nice one BEANO, good luck!

Posted Image

#4 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:40 AM

Will it be a free to view match? Plus that poster is quite nice, will it be put up anywhere around the city to promote the match?

It's time to park the camels.

#5 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 610 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

That is the leaflet that has been/is being delivered around a specific target area. There is a portrait poster put up in that area too. There aren't the funds or manpower to do the whole of York unfortunately But there is a big campaign going on in that area that runs in to next week.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the design too. Photography by Neil Webster, design and lay up by Donna Hall (me talented wife) and print by All Design and print ( for all your printing needs.)

#6 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Think the club need to change the board at jockey lane . This could also get people to the game as we don't often have night matches and I for one love night games . Not criticising . I will put it up if the club need me too !!! Just may help to attract passing clientel .

#7 blackknight

blackknight
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

I tried to enter to win a couple of tickets on fb but found I'd been beaten to it by amongst others John Guildford, Jack Stearman, Ian Wilson, Tom Carr, Jack Pickles, James Ford and Peter Martini.

I may be being naive but I though this type of promotion was suposed to be for the benefit of the fans, not club officials, players and the media.

Edited by blackknight, 27 June 2013 - 11:46 PM.

#8 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

I tried to enter to win a couple of tickets on fb but found I'd been beaten to it by amongst others John Guildford, Jack Stearman, Ian Wilson, Tom Carr, Jack Pickles, James Ford and Peter Martini.
I may be being naive but I though this type of promotion was suposed to be for the benefit of the fans, not club officials, players and the media.

By entering, they have also highlighted the competition to all their Facebook friends. I can guarantee they won't win it.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#9 blackknight

blackknight
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:57 AM

That may be the case Simon, but if I'd been able to enter, the competition would have been highlighted to my FB friends.

By entering, these people have denied fans the chance of winning.

#10 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

That may be the case Simon, but if I'd been able to enter, the competition would have been highlighted to my FB friends.

Why can't you enter it?

Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#11 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

Can't see where to enter on Facebook, entered on twitter though.

#12 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

Can't see where to enter on Facebook, entered on twitter though.

Tag your name in the picture, it's all there - "Simply tag yourself or your friends who want to enter in this photo".

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Edit: I've just noticed there's a limit of 50 tags in each photo. So I suspect Gav will have do do another.

Edited by Simon Hall, 28 June 2013 - 09:53 AM.

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#13 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

Ah, couldn't see that the other day. Will do it later, can't do it on my phone, damn windows phone. >:(

#14 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

It was me who tagged the club staff to get the ball rolling... I had no idea facebook have now limited pictures to just 50 tags.

They have also banned 'like & share' competitions too. They really don't make it easy to try and promote the page by moving the goalposts every few weeks!

I'll keep at it and I will eventually find a way. Please bear with me mate.

Meanwhile, you can enter our twitter ticket giveaway too!

Posted Image

#15 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

You can now '@' tag yourself and your friends in the comments section of the photo to enter, photo tags will also count (apart from those associated with the club).

Good luck!

Posted Image

#16 PeteM

PeteM
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:30 PM

By entering, they have also highlighted the competition to all their Facebook friends. I can guarantee they won't win it.

What do you mean I won't win it??!!

Seriously, though, I personally didn't realise I was entering a competition! Just shared the pic on FB for others to see and hopefully increase interest for the game. Apologies.

#17 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

What do you mean I won't win it??!!

Seriously, though, I personally didn't realise I was entering a competition! Just shared the pic on FB for others to see and hopefully increase interest for the game. Apologies.

Don't apologise Pete, thats exactly whyat I want you (and everyone else) to do, I'm just not allowed to actually tell you that!

Posted Image

#18 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Where do you get the family tickets from ? Do you have to apply ? My wife and mum want to come and if I can get a ticket they can bring the kids .

#19 PeteM

PeteM
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Get to the game... it's a biggie I reckon

http://www.yorkpress..._crucial_clash/

#20 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 610 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Where do you get the family tickets from ? Do you have to apply ? My wife and mum want to come and if I can get a ticket they can bring the kids .

under 16s are free anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users