Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

forum broke?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Or is it just quiet?

#2 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

Still haven't got over the last game.

Although I want to be positive, there is a clear and present danger of relegation to come to terms with.

So although I am being a forum voyeur I'm not in the mood for posting.

#3 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,460 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

well im watching Leigh v Batley, one things for sure Coyle might as well sign for us Brierley and Ridyard wont be shifted from leighs half backs on this evidence, they,ve outplayed Black and Moore big time.

Posted Image

#4 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

Calm before the storm me thinks, you wont be able to get on here tomorrow!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#5 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

Calm before the storm me thinks, you wont be able to get on here tomorrow!

REALLY!!!!
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#6 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 894 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:46 AM

well im watching Leigh v Batley, one things for sure Coyle might as well sign for us Brierley and Ridyard wont be shifted from leighs half backs on this evidence, they,ve outplayed Black and Moore big time.

Exactly what I was thinking watching last night KOL ... priority task no.1 this morning - get on the blower to Leigh ...

#7 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

less postings than usual. I think many people are disallusioned about the lack of actiom by HIST not off the field, but  sorting out the playing problems.

Still interesting to note that some of our biggest critics are people who never come to a game.

#8 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:04 AM

less postings than usual. I think many people are disallusioned about the lack of actiom by HIST not off the field, but sorting out the playing problems.
Still interesting to note that some of our biggest critics are people who never come to a game.

#9 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

A VERY FAIR AND VALID POINT. I GREATLY ADMIRE ALL SUPPORTERS ,PLAYERS , STAFF AND OWNERS IN THIS DIVISION . WHERE DOER THE MOTIVATION COME FROM . IN MOST AREAS OF LIFE HARD WORK, SKILL AND EFFORT ARE REWARDED . NOT IN RUGBY LEAGUE , NO PROMOTION! ! THATS WHY I DONT ATTEND . AND TO CAP IT ALL HUNSLET DUEL REG WITH A CLUB THAT VOTF AGAINST US GOING UP ! ! ! PERHAPS THATS WHY CROWDS ARE VERY LOW ?

#10 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

A VERY FAIR AND VALID POINT. I GREATLY ADMIRE ALL SUPPORTERS ,PLAYERS , STAFF AND OWNERS IN THIS DIVISION . WHERE DOER THE MOTIVATION COME FROM . IN MOST AREAS OF LIFE HARD WORK, SKILL AND EFFORT ARE REWARDED . NOT IN RUGBY LEAGUE , NO PROMOTION! ! THATS WHY I DONT ATTEND . AND TO CAP IT ALL HUNSLET DUEL REG WITH A CLUB THAT VOTF AGAINST US GOING UP ! ! ! PERHAPS THATS WHY CROWDS ARE VERY LOW ?

That's why crowds are low, you either support a club or eventually it dies, the solution is simple, stop moaning about past events and pay your money to watch the team you obviously (going by your username) still care about.

#11 Penola

Penola
  • 605 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:36 AM

That's why crowds are low, you either support a club or eventually it dies, the solution is simple, stop moaning about past events and pay your money to watch the team you obviously (going by your username) still care about.

Well said

#12 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

YOU ARE RIGHT I DO CARE WITH A PASSION FOR HUNSLET , AND PAYIN IN ISNT A PROBLEM . ATTRACTING NEW PEOPLE IS ,, AND CASUAL GUEST WANT TO SUPPORT A WINNIG TEAM , WHICH CAN HAPPEN AT HUNSLET , ( THOUGH IVE BEEN REPRIMANDED FOR MOANING ABOUT THE PAST) Ha Ha ! NEW BLOOD WILL NOT PAY WHEN THERE IS NO REWARD ,GLORY , PROMOTION . . . SIMPLE AS .

#13 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:09 AM

YOU ARE RIGHT I DO CARE WITH A PASSION FOR HUNSLET , AND PAYIN IN ISNT A PROBLEM . ATTRACTING NEW PEOPLE IS ,, AND CASUAL GUEST WANT TO SUPPORT A WINNIG TEAM , WHICH CAN HAPPEN AT HUNSLET , ( THOUGH IVE BEEN REPRIMANDED FOR MOANING ABOUT THE PAST) Ha Ha ! NEW BLOOD WILL NOT PAY WHEN THERE IS NO REWARD ,GLORY , PROMOTION . . . SIMPLE AS .

I agree about promotion and yes it is difficult to attract new supporters without it but how does it help by you staying away?

All you are doing is depriving a club you have a passion for of much needed funds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users